- by fotohog, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works great with my KeePass2 and offline file, on Windows 10.
Rock-solid: reliably locates and injects userid and password into correct fields within webpage logins (once I supply website urls when manually creating my own entries in KeePas2).
Good instructions how to configure with KeePass2 on Windows 10 (needs additional components to download and install), so I can continue using my own KeePass2 file.
Kudos for continuing to support this scenario, even though this scenario doesn't generate revenue for the development team. Thank you for making an amazing FF addon that works so well.
- by Firefox user 16508779, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Since author started his commercial project in parallel, add-on is harder to use with new updates.
Starting from window that sometime never fill with data, going to misleading place of icon and no chance to get rid with commercial vault icon that I never use and ending on complicated dialog combination to save new entry. If there is update you need to find keepass confirm button on page because most of it is bloated by innformation about advantages of kee vault.
It is difficult to use since interface is not clean and author strongly promote his commercial product.
I'm relay in the crossroads using it from years, survived strict security rules from firefox that killed some of functionality. But now it is even worse so looking for alternative.
- by Mordino Mordas, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5The new version no longer supports Kee Priority. Entries only alphabetically. I'm looking for an alternative now, sorry. And I'm not interested in Vault, so I could have used LassPass right away.
- by Trapik, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I used to love it...
But I'm using KeyPass and I have no interest in KeyVault, sorry about that.
On the latest version, it's not possible to easily choose the Keypass folder we want the credentials to be stored in (got to modify the option, then to choose on a subscreen)
It's not easy to use anymore and I'd prefer to return to the old behaviour and the old look and feel (I'm using it on a PC, not on a smartphone).
If this extension stays the way it is now, I will delete it and switch the keypass XC I guess... Too bad :(
Thank you for your great work anyway ;)
- by Ale, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Works well — however it used to be an interface to KeePass, while it became sort of a full-fledged password manager (do we really need another one?). I didn't want this last feature imposed with an update, it should have been a different add-on. I switched to KeePassXC; the add-on integrates directly and works out of the box. And it only does what I expect it to do.