- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12745359, a month agoVous avez oublié ce qu'est un bloqueur de pubs, le votre a un sacré trou dans la raquette ce qui n'était pas le cas il y a quelques années.
Je suis passé sur ADGUARD
- Rated 3 out of 5by Laurana, 2 months agoI like this module but since few days I found that my Twitter feed only shows around 7 and 8 tweets and nothing more if your extension is enabled on Twitter, it's fixed if I pause your extension (but I don't want to)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Me, 3 months agoThe new never consent pop-up is as annoying as the original cookie popups. I do NOT want to have to click yet another pop-up for every d**n web-site, nor do I want to hand control to somebody else. Please provide an opt-out from this.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14910933, 7 months agoRecently I experienced problems loading webpages. Not able to scroll the page or see 'cookie-buttons' etc. Found out it was Ghostery not working (properly). Three stars for working (better) in the past.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17471456, 7 months agoI can confirm reddit stopped working while this addon is on. Also some sites with cookies popup, which doesn't allow you to continue to explore without accepting cookies doesn't work correctly because this addon hides cookies window.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15623467, 7 months agoI've been using this extension for few years now, never had a problem, but as of recently Reddit stopped functioning with this extension running. Disabling it fixes the issue, so I'm not entirely sure where's the problem, but unfortunately I won't use it for now.
- Rated 3 out of 5by SonicFeather, a year agoIt is a really good extension but lately it does not work on YouTube. I don't know if there is some issue only for me or others but overall very nice extension.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Perro Loco, a year agoDoesn't block ads, or pop ups. I'm very disappointed. I have it set to block, but it just doesn't work.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14497406, 2 years agoI get a lot of notices about how ghostery is slowing down firefox. Especially if I open up more than three tabs at once. Some page, e.g. business central (ms garbage) I have to disable completely because it makes the page unusable and will sometimes crash the browser.
- Rated 3 out of 5by The Voice Inside Your Head, 2 years agoSetting: "Restrict Site" ought to be turned ON for all sites as default.
"Notifications" [Ghostery announcements, features, promotions] ought to be turned off by default.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThanks for the feedback! Notifications can be disabled in the settings menu: click the Ghostery icon > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. Reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further address any questions or concerns. Thanks.