- Rated 1 out of 5by Excelebi, 6 months agoРасширение использует слишком много ресурсов ЦПУ по сравнению с приватными окнами. Так же замечено, что расширение сознательно портит отображение сайтов с Про-Российским контентом.
- Rated 1 out of 5by fffffff34243, 6 months agoIt frequently makes the browser unresponsive and maxes out the CPU.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17553089, 7 months agoДанное расширение стало блокировать не только рекламу, трекеры, но и некоторые скрипты с сайтов, из-за чего вместо сайта белый экран.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Dinka1, 7 months agoFirefox Developer Edition до 105.0b(64бита) стал блокировать домашнюю страницу Яндекса полностью. Вместо страницы - белый лист
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17509371, 8 months agoje voudrais le supprimer car il m'empêche de jouer chez Arcade le Monde
- Rated 1 out of 5by asdlkj, 8 months agoThis ad blocker literally blocks ads - but gives you it's own pop-up ads. I just installed it, I'm browsing along, and it gives me a pop up saying I've blocked 1,000 ads, click here to upgrade. I'm like, are you a blocker or not?
What's the point of an ad-blocker that gives pop ups? Seriously? What is the point of this?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15579000, a year agoThis app is intrusive and irritating. Period!Hey, would you mind sending an email to email@example.com so we can help? Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Timothy Kimuhu, a year agoIt works some days, and it doesn't work other days please fix itHi there, could you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist? Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Trisha, a year agoI've used this extension for years with no problems. Two days ago, I began having trouble with images/photos not showing up, whole pages being blank. When I turned Ghostery off, the issues were fixed!Hi there, could you send an email to email@example.com so we can assist? Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by muddypantz, a year agoUsed to be okay but now you gotta pay to get basic security. Feel this was bought out to monitor your traffic. 3rd party site is called on every page hit.Hi! The free Ghostery version is still available and works as it always has. Could you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist? Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Cool Bro, a year agoHow come it doesn't block well known trackers from Adobe? And I can't even add my filters! Just Use Ublock Origin with another extension like Privacy Badger or Disconnect, it will offer the same features. Worst of all, it has a high possibility of site breakage. Use another adblocker.Hi there, could you send an email to email@example.com so we can assist? Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Marcelo Kuroi, a year agoAwful. It don't let me use twitter.comHey! This is fixed now. Make sure you are updated to the newest version. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist if needed. Thanks!