- by Zesko, a year agoRated 2 out of 5It has two problems:
- It crashs because of DNS requests issue (network.proxy.socks_remote_dns), when using VPN for example: NordVPN.
Public IP of URL is not correct when using VPN, it is IP of VPN host, but not host what you want to know.
Please can you fix both! I want to donate you.
Suggestion: This Add-On should connect to REST API for example: iplookup.flagfox.net that shows correct IP, no matter with VPN.
- by mecki78, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Save button won't close dialog anymore after you remove a keyboard shortcut assignment (afterwards whole settings UI is broken and won't refresh anymore, you must manually refresh it to see changes), the GeoIP look up itself is broken (the map doesn't appear, complians about invalid API key) and there is no option to not have this extension in the page context menu (I hate extensions that clutter up my context menu for no useful reason).
- by Firefox user 15222916, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Works fine except it stamps the flag over the top of other addons that add icons to the address bar making them unusable, ie Feed indicator/Feed preview. Fix this and it may be worth using.
- by ModiMagic, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Dear FlagFox team,
Thank you so much for developing this really cool addon and especially for keeping it regularly updated.
Kindly provide option to keep / remove Flagfox entry from webpage context menu please. It really is a make or break feature for me.
Keep up the good work.
We love you :)