- by siffemoz, 10 days agoRated 5 out of 5This is a great addon! But it seems I'm having the same problem as Firefox user 13715371 below; deleted items keep reappearing on all my feeds. 14 feeds are for Reddit, and 2 others aren't. This just started happening a couple of days ago.
Edit: thanks for the update. The other two seem to be OK for now, at least. The are https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-us/thunderbird/extensions/format:rss and
Developer responseposted 10 days agoReddit had a bug in their RSS generation which was fixed just a second ago.
Can you send the URLs of the other two feeds (non-Reddit) at are causing problems to email@example.com please?
PS. Facebook group parsing is also broken in 4.9.5 (due to Facebook API change) but 4.9.7 is in the manual AMO review queue which should fix that.
- by Honeymelon, 16 days agoRated 5 out of 5Love it, if it would work with the firefox app and also sync everything this would be overkill and the best reader IMO. How do I add Telegram Chats? Can I add all types of chats? I tried to add an open channel chat with its link but it didnt work
Developer responseposted 16 days agoFeedbro supports Telegram URLs like: https://t.me/s/netflix
So if you first open https://t.me/netflix then you need to click "Preview channel" and then click Feedbro icon and choose "Find Feeds in Current Tab".
Sync API is unfortunately useless due to size restrictions (max 100 kB of data can be saved and max size for a single key is 8 kB). That isn't enough even for storing feed subscription data.
- by Firefox user 16699356, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I love all about this, but one bug exist: news article can not be deleted when I delete them using button in FF bar. It acts like article was deleted, but after browser restart article is back like nothing happened. Good for me I almost never using this feature. Just looks weird, really. It is not a matter of "indexdb" mentioned, since all other features work and settings and news are being saved or deleted(from inside of addon) normally.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoFeedbro does not immediately save changes to the disk. So if you delete an article and close the browser right after that, changes aren't persisted. Pending changes are written to the disk periodically so you need to wait a while. This is purely for performance reasons because for example when marking articles as read, it would be quite inefficient to write all changes immediately.
- by OneSource, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5This extension caught me be surprised to say the least. Before downloading Feedbro I never really used/knew/or cared about RSS feeds, but now I will never go back! Feedbro isn't like other RSS/Feed Readers, most only have the ability to display RSS feeds, meaning you have to find/copy/paste the address of the feed and for the most part that isn't an issue, but with Feedbro's ability to Grab a Feed from a page you are able to do all types of things with it. For instance, the online platform that my college uses for our course information is coded in such a way that allows Feedbro to grab the contents of certain/different pages and update the content as they update. I would love a Feedbro app: something that can interact with the desktop and syncs the user's information/feeds. So the app wouldn't need all of the functionality of the extension, but if there was something to install that could be pinned to the Start Menu as a Live Tile. There are some in the Microsoft store already but they are not as clean as Feedbro, also the ability to just sync feeds would be nice.
- by Arwis, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Лучшая читалка RSS, которой я когда-либо пользовался. Но есть один недочёт - все вновь (с новыми датой и временем публикации) полученные статьи должны помечаться как "непрочитанные", даже если они были ранее получены 5 мин. назад.
- by Sugoi, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on! I like the simple design and the high degree of customizability. Best part for me is the 'Rule engine' that allows me to filter out any content not relevant to me!
- by AdMan, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on, but I wish there was an possibility to open feeds in the same tab that is already open, and not just in a new tab for each feeds you want to read. Is there a possibility for that?