Review by Brendan
Rated 1 out of 5by Brendan, 2 years ago
This doesn't display any EXIF information. I am using Firefox 88.
- Rated 1 out of 5by 7TOnin, 3 years agoSeems to need accessing private browsing data to work.
Sometimes the file path is too huge in the screen.
- Rated 2 out of 5by SweatTechnique, 3 years agoActually - as far as I know - I should be able to open Exif Viewer about "Extras", but unfortunately I can't find this option under "Extras" or any other option in the Firefox browser. Version 70.0.1 (64 Bit). I'm very disappointed. Ansonsten wäre das ein wirklich, wirklich nützliches Tool!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14212763, 3 years agoNothing happened even if you click IPTC, IFD0 etc.
- Rated 5 out of 5by AX11, 4 years agoDoes exactly what is says. Works pretty well, instantly gives detailed info about image metadata.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14694902, 4 years agoThis plug in was very, very good until Firefox killed its usefulness to any file on the local hard drive, such as image files received or sent via email, those downloaded from a thumb drive, or those taken and saved on a local hard drive by the computer owner. Firefox in some sort of misguided, perhaps just thoughtless, security move destroyed the ability to use Firefox in a fully functional way as photographers had done previously for many, many years. Too bad for us photographers. But, who cares about us, eh? So, now off to investigate using some other browser that actually might be fully functional for looking at photographs, including my own.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14657703, 4 years agoEasy to install, but nothing is showed. I browse the hard disk to my files. I open the image. I do a right click and i select exif viewer. Unfortunately the windows is there without any information
Developer responseposted 4 years agoWhere on your hard drive are the images located? Some directories associated with the operating system have restricted access, which prevents the Viewer from retrieving the image and extracting its data. Try copying the images to a public directory and see if that helps.