- by Firefox user 13569651, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5i pick a color i want and as soon as i hit done it goes right back to pink a color i do not want even when i open a new tab the color changes to something i did not pick. i do not like the new colorful tabs.
- by Firefox user 13564563, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5for years I`ve been very happy with ColorfulTabs.
Especially the option of duplicating tabs was very helpful for me.
Since I updated FF to Quantum it doesn`t work anymore.
So sad :(
- by Firefox user 13563356, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Developer is delusional. Apparently it works but at the same time it is Mozilla's fault but we should vote 5 stars to not tarnish the reputation of the add-on. What?
- by eliyah, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I find this very unfriendly to those of us with suboptimal vision.
Instead of just giving each tab a different color, which is the way the developer describes it, this extension turns everything from the top of the window to the top of the web page the same color, and leaves all of the rest of the tabs white with black lettering. In other words, clicking on the first tab makes that tab and the rest of the top of the window Color 1, activating the second tab makes the second tab and the rest of the top of the window Color 2, etc.
The developer makes it sound like the tabs all have different colors even when inactive, which would have helped me distinguish between tabs without having to read the teeny tiny print on each one. It does ease my difficulty reading tiny white lettering on a black background, so at least Colorful Tabs does help, but black letters on most of the tab colors are almost as hard to read as white letters on a black background.
I'm just sorry I didn't notice that my settings had changed to automatic updates, because now I'll have to wait six months for enough extensions to be developed to make Firefox usable for me. In the meantime, I guess I'll go back to Safari for a while with my tail tucked between my legs.
- by BlackBart 1955, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I use Firefox Themes. I used to like Colorful Tabs when it was just Colorful Tabs, but now, it turns off the Themes. It's bad enough that Firefox has eliminated the border and Status Bar on the bottom, to be a part of the Themes, but now, with Colorful Tabs installed, the entire theme disappears. It doesn't come back until Colorful Tabs is uninstalled.
- by jeanne, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5My colorful tabs are gone! All tabs and the toolbar are now the same color. What happened to all my colors? I couldn't stand the one color so I disabled this add-on. Please change it back ASAP.
- by Firefox user 13536145, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5When enabled colorful tabs use to be usable while also using themes now when used for ver. 57 it disables any themes you are using. Colorful tabs are no longer very colorful since only 1 tag is colored. Not impressed so far.
- by Firefox user 13521088, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Fijne add on maar ik kan deze alleen gebruiken met de zwarte achtergrond in de nieuwe versie van FF. Niet te lezen dus.
- by Thatsme, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately, also all bars are coloured and my theme is overruled.
I think you should confine yourself to the tabs only or build in a feat to adjust whether one also wants to change the bar colours and/or theme. Also only the current tab is coloured. the rest is hardly visible against the background.
So disabled it, unfortunately.
But I realize that FF57 causes you a lot of work and is restricted in how you may adjust feats like tabs.
- by Firefox user 13430468, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Die alten Einstellungen waren prima. Jetzt mit FF57 ist es nur noch scheußlich. Nur noch der letzte Tab wird farbig angezeigt. Alle anderen erschein farblos. Ändert das bitte.
Mit freundlichn Grüßen SR
- by Firefox user 13502734, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5The app produces garish results. I'll be looking forward to a revision of a version for Firefox v 57 that works like it did in older versions of Firefox. Until then the flat appearance of FF 57 will have to do.