- Rated 3 out of 5by mdeklotz, a year agoThis was an amazing ad blocker, and I was happy to pay a monthly subscription for it. Then, it stopped working, totally. I downloaded Adblock Plus and deleted this one. Maybe that was the point?
Developer responseposted a year agoHi, If you're suddenly seeing ads, it's usually just a simple setting that needs to be fixed or updated. We recommend trying the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202.
If you continue to have problems with ads, or you'd like our help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856 so we can take a closer look.
AdBlock and Adblock Plus (ABP) are part of the same company but are two separate products managed by two different teams. You can learn more here: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087894.
- Rated 3 out of 5by merpreb, a year agoToo many sites think that my blocker is on when it's not
Developer responseposted a year agoHi, this typically is an issue when you have another adblocker installed. You can learn more here: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000161397. Reach out to us at email@example.com if you need any assistance. --AdBlock Support
- Rated 3 out of 5by NXone, 2 years agoIt sadly keeps letting ads appear on youtube. It blocks them when I remove and re-add it though, strangely.
Also I think it was possible to whitelist a channel without going to the subscriptions page, directly from the icon on the toolbar and I miss thatHi, You shouldn't be seeing ads on YouTube. If you are, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take a look. You should also be able to add a channel to your allowlist; just be sure you are viewing a video for the channel and not on the channel's homepage. If that doesn't help, definitely let us know! We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support
- Rated 3 out of 5by Joe, 2 years agoUsually AdBlock works great. Have used it for many years across many browsers. Made a small donation to support development. But recently I noticed my laptop performance dropping. Opened Task Manager and seen that Firefox was using almost 3GB of RAM! Restarted Firefox in safe mode and problem subsided. Tested turning on each installed add-on in turn, and sure enough the problem lay with AdBlock. Now I do also have DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials installed too, but the issue was replicated even when DuckDuckGo was disabled. So unfortunately I have to uninstall for now, but I'll be back once the issue hopefully gets sorted.Hi, Thanks for reporting this issue. Our development team believes they have identified the root cause and hopes to have this fixed soon. In the meantime, please try reinstalling AdBlock which will stop this issue from happening. Here are steps if you need them: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000055763. If you need any additional assistance, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to continue helping you. --AdBlock Support
- Rated 3 out of 5by Partielsdroiton, 2 years agoDon't impose a price, but let users pay when they're happyHi, AdBlock is "pay what you want" software. You can choose the amount you'd like to donate. There is no obligation to pay and you are welcome to close the tab by clicking the "x" at the top of the page if you've already donated or prefer not to donate. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. --AdBlock Support
- Rated 3 out of 5by Poklane, 3 years agoWorks just fine, but unfortunately an increasing amount of websites are exempted.