- Rated 2 out of 5by ArjunSindhya, 5 months agoCauses weird startup behaviour on firefox lately. Crashes, unresponsive pages, semi-loaded pages, etc. Disabling this extension solved everything. Please look into this.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16964500, 8 months agoIt's nice, but It's annoying having to turn it off now and then because it stops first couple sites from loading when launching the browser for the first time.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14514493, 10 months agoVPN itself is fine, only downside is even if you turn off the auto connect on browser start, it will randomly auto connect to VPN server. It happens once every 3-4 days.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Barry Ryder, a year agoEvery now and again they break this extension and you can't load pages in Firefox until you disable it. Currently we have the same problem. With the extension enabled, you can't resolve any sites anywhere. Been this way nearly two weeks now.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15044373, a year agoРасширение было классным, но испортилось совсем.
1. Они стали редиректить многие ссылки через smartredirect.de. Пришлось даже гуглить, что это за хрень.
2. при перезагрузке браузера расширение самостоятельно включается, это ДИКО бесит и может стать причиной бана иногда (если был залогинен на сайте и теперь зашёл с прокси)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Kostas, 2 years agoThe thing is I am generally happy with the app. Plus it has really candid deals. So I purchased it... But as I was interested in two alluded locations ( Chile and Peru ) I discovered that neither of them works ...I asked for help and had no reply ( during two weeks now ) It worked very good for other locations and I am perfectly willing to change my rating if you take my problem in consideration... a good app nevertheless...
- Rated 2 out of 5by Sergey Twersky, 2 years agoFantastic unstable connection when i am use another DNS with this settings:
Can you fix this problem?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Clares, 2 years agoWorks fine until it doesn't. PRetty frequently hangs the whole browser. This has been a thing for ages and doesn't seem like devs hurry to provide a solution unfortunately
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12480023, 2 years agoAddon faulty on multiple occasions. - It will turn itself on and off every 1 second until disabled through firefox settings.
While it is acting in this way, it is impossible to load a page or use the on/off button due to the connection state changing faster than a human can press the off button.
Windscribe as a vpn is fine but the firefox addon is not recommended.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15133630, 3 years agoI have not been using Windscribe 24/7; only at select times. But apparently at some point its configuration set itself to run when the browser starts, and ran itself out of data. Curiously, it also thought that this was October (it's actually the middle of December).
Lastly, the nagging to upgrade is ubiquitous and annoying enough to cause me to seriously contemplate uninstalling the app permanently. It promises anonymity and warns about invasive ads - then floods you with its own.