- Rated 1 out of 5by RusMeasure, 4 years agoНи одна версия так и не заработала на firefox 56, что самая последняя что более старые, очевидны проблемы с оптимизацией, после установки и входа в аккаунт полностью блокирует интернет соединение браузера, изменение настроек не меняет ситуацию.
No version ever worked on firefox 56, which is the latest, older ones, problems with optimization are obvious, after installing and logging into your account completely blocks the browser’s Internet connection, changing the settings does not change the situation.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13473133, 4 years agoUnfortunately, it does not work well form. The performance deteriorate over time to the point I have to restart firefox. Usually after a few hours, the browser stops loading new pages. I tried customer support, but there was no solution. Simply disconnecting the VPN does not work. In chrome it works file, but I prefer firefox so I will need to try out a new VPN.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12903306, 4 years agoWhen streaming, firefox will hang with no internet connection anymore, and CPU will go to 25% (whichever computer I'm on). It can happen after 15 minutes or every minute.
The issue is between a proxy extension and firefox. Same with NordVPN. I'm ignored by both windscribe and firefox on this issue, and I'm not the only one to experience this.This is an issue with your browser. Perform a refresh via this link, and it will work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14190707, 4 years agoVery slow, little traffic and most importantly: when I refused to evaluate the software, at the same moment told me that the limit was exhausted and stopped connecting (although according to the installed software "networx" traffic is not more than 200Mb) This is extortion !!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by jelomana, 4 years agoClicking the extension icon opens a pulldown menu that remains blank, and it never accesses the VPN. I am running Ubuntu with the windscribe-cli service installed. The extension icon doesn't work whether the service is running or not running. I have disabled all other extensions to see if something is interfering with the WS extension, but the result is still the same - a blank pulldown menu. I am less than impressed.
I can still access WS through the OS service, but sometimes I want only the traffic from the browser running through the VPN while other traffic runs direct. This extension does not seem to be the answer.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14126343, 4 years agoMisleading. Gets you to add email to extend your 2g limit. Doesn't tell you that you can only extend your 2g limit by paying.
Detected by streaming sites. Useless.
RE: Windscribe comment
Added my email and still only had 2GB data. Took me directly to a page where I could purchase plans to upgrade data. I was never given 10GB data for adding my email.What exactly was misleading? You get 2GB of data if you sign up, and 10GB if you add your email and confirm it by clicking the link that is emailed to you. Over 15,000 people do this daily, with no issues.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14115218, 4 years agoEs funktioniert nicht und, noch schlimmer, obwohl ich es deinstalliert und mich bei windscribe (mehrmals!!!) abgemeldet habe, bekomme ich täglich mail von diesem mistapp!