- Rated 4 out of 5by Akram, a month ago4 stars because it doesn't show which source language it translates from. It is important to many of us to know the source language. I hope the developer fixes this as it will make it the best translation extension.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Yuli, 2 months agoThanks! Could you please add an option to TTS background playback of selected text with a key shortcut? That would be great! I need to use another extension just for that.
- Rated 4 out of 5by candas, 3 months agoThe plugin is very useful, but it's too bad that it's not available here, even though deepL offers Turkish translation support. I hope it will be added in the new version.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15042537, 3 months agoIt works well when it's the highlighted section but it'd be nice when given the option to translate the page it doesn't just send me to google translate but it seems like all the other translator addons do the same thing.
I can only speak for the highlight feature & nothing else
- Rated 4 out of 5by doogle11, 3 months agoWorks quite well overall. I love the popup translation bubble, it's my favorite feature. However, the popup translation doesn't work in private/incognito windows? Is there a way to fix this?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Pompan, 5 months agoReally nice addon, but it re-activates itself when I don't want to.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Yogi_Monk, 6 months agoIt would be great if the translation box could also show which language was detected for translation because sometimes we don't know what language a website is in. Otherwise, a great add-on! Thank you for your wonderful work! :)