- Rated 4 out of 5by Stock, a year agoVery good addon.
At the moment, you have to select a bunch of text links, copy them, click on the addon icon, paste them, and then click on Open URLs. It's a bit tedious.
This could be even better & faster if the addon allowed you to open text links simply by highlighting them or highlight & then right-click on them.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15152199, 3 years agoVery good! Does exactly what it says on the tin. One important feature is missing, though (for which I leave a star off): You should be able to open windows sequentially, either with a fixed user-specified delay between opening each one, or with an option for the add-on to detect when each new window has *finished loading*, and only open the next one when that has occurred (subject to a user-specifed maximum timeout). Or even better, have a setting for "Load a maximum of *n* windows simultaneously". Without these kind of features, opening (say) 300 tabs at once can crash the browser! (Yet you might really want them all open, not "Open when selected", though that's a nice feature as well).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15068744, 3 years agoHi. Great extension, but is it possible to remember previously entered URL`s? After I close and open extension I need to enter all URL`s again. I don`t know is it a bug or regular behavior. Thanks.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13739786, 5 years agoThank you so much for developing this for firefox quantum. I use this all the time.
Before quantum, I was using a similar but different add-on.
In the old one, the current list of URLs open in tabs would appear so that I can copy that list out to somewhere else.
It would be really great if you could add that functionality!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Roxz, 6 years agoGreat add-on easy to use. Just click on the button and paste the text then click on the open urls or clean links then open url.
ISSUE: If you tick the do not load tabs until selected it opens the tabs with this format
- Rated 4 out of 5by BigThunder1, 6 years agoSuppose this is a good idea, but it's missing instructions/info about how to use it. Not intuitive. I don't understand how to import text links into it. How do you extract text links from what and where? Batch loading URLs is a good idea, but this lacks any instruction or info about how to use. There's no option or help sections. Needs these areas mentioned improved. Until then I doubt this will catch on because it's just ... here. Don't know how to use it or what to do with it. Sorry - uninstalled.