- Rated 4 out of 5by Stock, 2 years agoVery good addon.
At the moment, you have to select a bunch of text links, copy them, click on the addon icon, paste them, and then click on Open URLs. It's a bit tedious.
This could be even better & faster if the addon allowed you to open text links simply by highlighting them or highlight & then right-click on them.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Vin Perothas, 4 years agoExcellent. Simple add-on to serve its purpose and only that.
Managing multiple set of URLs would be an added advantage.
Expecting the option to import/export URLs from/to text files.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Andre Bell, 4 years agoWorks perfectly to open multiple URLs in separate tabs [five stars there]. A major plus is it can wait to load a tab until tab is active. The only change I'd like to see is enabling the wait-until-tab-is-selected check mark by default.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15152199, 4 years agoVery good! Does exactly what it says on the tin. One important feature is missing, though (for which I leave a star off): You should be able to open windows sequentially, either with a fixed user-specified delay between opening each one, or with an option for the add-on to detect when each new window has *finished loading*, and only open the next one when that has occurred (subject to a user-specifed maximum timeout). Or even better, have a setting for "Load a maximum of *n* windows simultaneously". Without these kind of features, opening (say) 300 tabs at once can crash the browser! (Yet you might really want them all open, not "Open when selected", though that's a nice feature as well).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15068744, 4 years agoHi. Great extension, but is it possible to remember previously entered URL`s? After I close and open extension I need to enter all URL`s again. I don`t know is it a bug or regular behavior. Thanks.