- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17339584, a year agoGood Add-on to block unnecessary spy-scripts. However, the redesign doesn't fit my needs/taste. It should be possible to reduce the size of the popup, it's too big now.
Edit: Style can be changed now. Thanks to the developers for the quick update!Please check 11.4.1rc1, where you can optionally get back the "Vintage Blue": https://noscript.net/getit#devel
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17331108, a year agoUpdate: dev reply was quick and works perfectly. Thank you.
After update, I lost all my config. Before, it was possible to allow globally, an then restrict some websites. I don't find how to do this anymore (Authorize globally doesn't restrict specific websites anymore)Only NoScript Classic (v. 5.x and below, pre-2017) used to work this way. You can achieve the same result in modern NoScript versions by configuring the DEFAULT preset in a permissive way. Post on https://NoScript.net/forum if you need more help.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Kairos, a year agoLa mejor extensión con diferencia para la SEGURIDAD WEB. Funciona perfecto. 100% recomendada. ¡Gracias!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17307864, a year agoI've used this for years, and it is awesome! Many times I've run into XSS causing malvertisements and such, they go down in flames!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14972400, a year agoI have gladly paid the developer for my use of this very handy and (IMO) essential tool. I think anybody with a conscience who decides to keep using it after they spend a week or two then decide to keep using it to pitch in a little bit, even if you an only afford five bucks. It's a gesture of respect, if nothing else.
A mouse click is enough to disable temporarily if it interferes with some website you enjoy.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Coko, a year agoClearly one of my favorite extensions. I have had it for years and I really love it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Gharren, a year agoIt takes a good while to set up your whitelist, but after that is done, this add-on feels as close to a must-have as it gets. Allows you unparalleled control over which parts of a page you allow and which not. This add-on should be the backbone of every security-minded user.