- by David Spector, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5I first tried an extension by this name in Chrome, and it didn't work. Perhaps it was an old version. When I installed this addon in Firefox, it worked very nicely for local .epub files (competitive with other readers). One limitation is that only the arrow keys move between pages, not space bar or page keys or giving a page number.
- by <3, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I think it's a really neat addon! However, whenever I do want to download an EPUB (which isnt too often) I don't have the choice to choose to download it. Also, sometimes it just doesn't load what I'm trying to read.
- by Firefox user 16814112, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It's a nice extension that i would recommend. However, when i open a web adress that ends with .epub, the extension will intercept and try to open it (with error, of course).
Is there a way to temporarily disable this interception?
- by flagist, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very nice addon, renders books beautifully.
The only problem for me is that it doesn't render the font colors (i unzipped the epub and opened some of the files in browser, colors are there). I use this addon to read ebooks with a lot of formatted code, but without highlighting code listings are harder to process. So I would be very glad if this problem is fixed.
- by Brian1ee7, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Please fix the double quotes becoming single quotes. And I hope you can add an option where it will load the last chapter you read before you closed it without saving it every time using keyboard shortcut "D" aka bookmark. Thank you.