- Rated 1 out of 5by Andal, 9 months agoThis addon has become dishonestly politicized. It blocks the social media ".win" network falsely claiming the entire thing as a "Phishing site". The same rationale behind this could be applied to facebook, reddit, twitter or any other social media site since anyone can ( and regularly does ) post phishing links on those sites as well. Shame on you AVG for this blatantly political nonsense. Your job is to protect people from online security risks, not to tell people what to think. 1-star for obvious political bias. Uninstalled and will be deactivating all my purchases to AVG.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14250295, a year agoPiss poor scanning performance. Requires 3 interventions to complete a scan AND demand to remove add-ons they consider low rated. Screw them
- Rated 1 out of 5by Broffrey, a year agoAvoid this kind of useless AntiVirus extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop/information site/etc... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers? Governments? ...?
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13946901, a year agoI have used AVG for 10 years or more but lately have become so disillusioned by it and have found another internet security system that is cheaper and so far better.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Bill Merlin Palmer, a year agoThis software is effective at preventing "invasions", but it slows down my online activities to a crawl. In some cases, I can barely access anything that I need for business, because AVG filters everything so minutely.
- Rated 1 out of 5by brettpeake5000, 2 years agoWARNING! HOGS YOUR PC AND SLOWS THE RUNNING DOWN TO A SNAIL'S PACE WITH ITS MANY BACKGROUND PROCCESSES! AVOID!
- Rated 1 out of 5by RuggBian, 2 years agoE' uno schifo: dopo aver acquistato la protezione da un virus è ricomparso alle 17:36 ed anche ora, mentre scrivo, sono le 17:38 ; ho foto dell'attacco successivo al pagamento effettuato con carta di credito alle 16:36. Il virus si chiama " livesport27.host". LASCIATE STARE !!!!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by ssmurf, 2 years agodid not ask for it. annoying drive by installer, or as you may call it: convenient package are all but convincing
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jim Van Loan, 2 years agoI installed AVG because is was recommended to remove SearchesCentral from my PC, after installing it a scan was completed that I guessed would identify and remove that problem but it didn't see it which makes be believe it didn't do what was claimed to be a solution.
- Rated 1 out of 5by ZeraZerg, 2 years agoSTOP SPAMMING my browser. Otherwise will uninstall the antivirus.
DON'T WANT TO INSTALL IT, don't insist.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13792186, 2 years ago販売元の住所も電話番号も書いていないショッピングサイトにグリーンマークをつけるので、信用できません。インチキ業者の桜で評価がしんようならなくなっていのでしょぅ。すぐに消しました。
- Rated 1 out of 5by michael242, 2 years agoI've been a very loyal user of Mozilla Firefox forever. No more. Today, no matter what website I tried to go to I was instead redirected immediatley to:
I (like most) do not even use AVG at all. It's garbage, and as everybody knows and essentially spyware. The constant popup windows from AVG and it's constant need to force/push it's own updates (and if you snoop it, you can see it constantly sends data backs to Avast's servers even though you try to prevent it in-app), renders it simply spyware posing as "security" software. Avast has been proven to spy on those that use AVG and even sell their web brownsing data. There is currently a case file open on them from the FBI. I personally know a high ranking federal prosecutor, and have also filed a formal complaint against both Avast, and sadly now, Mozilla, for allowing this constant redirect to download and addon from AVG.
Obnoxious, Mozilla and Avast. You deserve what you get for doing this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Display, 2 years agoSlapping extensions into browser w/o me specifically adding them is not right. AVG STOP it, Mozilla STOP AVG from auto adding. Thank you!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16084617, 3 years agoArrasta o navegador, como se a navegação estivesse sendo rastreada. Na minha experiência com o win 8.1, diminui o desempenho da navegação e o softwere AVG está desligando o computador do nada.