- Rated 1 out of 5by User54, 15 days agoVery Unfriendly Dev. There are multiple issues with ublock, performance loss, sites not loading, showing page from different tab, strange behaviour overall, if a site is blocked i cant see what list has caused the issue.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17887631, a month ago1 may 2023: Until a couple of days ago it worked fine. Now it is stopping facebook from loading the most recent entries on my groups page. When I disable it facebook works fine.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Smjn, 2 months agoWas causing consistent performance issues with Firefox for some reason
- Rated 1 out of 5by Yvda, 2 months agoWerkt niet in Facebook. Ik zie overal heel veel gesponsorde links en dat kon ik uitschakelen met adblockerplus. Ublock laat veel meer door.
- Rated 1 out of 5by xisow27514, 4 months agoUnfortunately 1.47.0 is totally broken on android firefox :-(
Had to revert to 1.46.0 and disable auto addon updates in firefox via about:config and extensions.update.enabled to false.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 5974554, 4 months agoThere was no way for me to whitelist sites on my own! There were no "save" features once I entered the sites.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17748089, 4 months agoUsed to work great, but with the 2023 new year, about half of the websites I need to log in to I can't until I disable ublock. Have tried fresh installs and removing some default filters that are included and still no success. The final straw was being unable to disable the ublock popup blocker. The button activates and deactivates, but it still blocks popups. Again, disabling ublock fixes it. At this point, I have to recommend against using ublock until they come out with some updates.
- Rated 1 out of 5by edenflare, 5 months agoNeeds updating or something doesn't block ads on Amazon prime free with ads, I pay them every year for prime and order loads of items, least they can do is give me 100% free old TV shows made a decade and more ago.
Thought this might block those ads but doesn't.