- von Firefox-Benutzer 14155250, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt a good tool, useful.
I would like to see 3 changes to be perfect (i know it's a lot to do):
- be able move it's position, because it takes part of the screen
- show a more specific element selector
- not appear mixed with the page code
anyway i recommend
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenHi. Thank you very much for your comment and specially for the feedback.
I totally agree with the three changes you mention. Until last year, the extension was shown in a lateral panel that was part of the browser and not inside of the HTML. With the new extensions API and the latest versions of the browsers, I had to refactor it and make it appear in the HTML of the main page. I am not really happy with this change because I don't think that a tool for checking properties of the web pages should modify their HTML.
The good point about it is that, because I am not fully happy with the way in which the results are shown, I will work in an improvement (maybe adding it to the developer tools). The less good point is that I am not sure when it will be ready ;)
So, repeating my first sentence, thank you very much for your feedback ;)
- von Stanley, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a very useful tool however I think it's important to highlight the content on the webpage wherever there is an issue, currently I am finding it difficult to locate the incorrect content.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenHi Stanley, thanks for the comment and for sharing feed back. I agree that it should have a better way for identifying the elements. Right now, when clicking in the rows of the results table, the elements that are affected are highlighted, but the scroll doesn't move the page to show them and, anyway, in some cases, because their own CSS styles, nothing changes, so it is difficult to identify them in the page. I would like to do some improvements there... and I am always open to other ideas.
Again, thanks :)
- von Richard Davies, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice, but I wish it wouldn't override the CTRL-SHIFT-C keyboard shortcut for inspecting a DOM element.