- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon mkerr23, vor 2 MonatenThis add-on makes online research so much easier. Whether it's 1 or 20 links, I can copy them in a variety of formats with just a couple of clicks!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon curt777, vor 3 JahrenRequires too many permissions. Do I really need to grant access to all my data for all websites?
This plugin has a lot of nice functionality, but if all you need is a simple HTML link capture, the plugin "Copy Link" by Naoki.H is perfect, and it only requires access to your clipboard. It captures either the page name as the link text, or if you have text on the page highlighted, it uses that for the link.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16552290, vor 3 JahrenI use OneNote™ as note taking and improvised book marker a lot as I like to use it as a substitute for Pocket™ to have more flexible descriptions and more intuitive information sorting. This is where this addon has helped immensely to save time, for it's feature of copying links more smartly especially the HTML (text/html) copy to clipboard method which I have been using it almost always.
This is a severely under rated must have addon for everyone.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon pcb95109, vor 4 JahrenExcellent extension! I have only one remark - the keyboard shortcut Shift + Alt + C conflicts with the shortcut valid for the Wikipedia website (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Keyboard_shortcuts)
Many thanks for your hint. I switched to Firefox from Waterfox Classic quite recently and I am still not completely familiar with all the features of Firefox. Regards :-)
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon charles.ee, vor 4 JahrenUnlike a lot of these copy link as markdown/text/html/etc. extensions, this one actually works. However, the permissions it requests are very broad, and you can't opt-out of the data monitoring option. Ideally all it should need access to is the browser tab and clipboard.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon ak47wong, vor 5 JahrenFantastic extension, thanks! I love being able to copy links in a format that I can just paste directly into Jira.
Just one problem I have is that if I copy a URL on a domain like www4.example.com, at least 50% of the time I get www.example.com instead.
If I copy the URL using another extension like CopyTabTitleUrl, it *doesn't* change the www4 to www, so it seems to be something your extension is doing. Can this be fixed please?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon jpvalois, vor 5 JahrenVery good add-on, but of limited use if you need a format other than those available. Allowing for custom formats would do the trick! Chrome users have access to extension "Copy URL+" which does exactly that (which allows me to customize the format to Dokuwiki links, for example).
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 JahrenI do not have a plan to prepare custom formats.
Because the character strings to be escaped or to be replaced are different by each markup language.
If you have a format you'd like to be supported, please send a feature request to GitHub.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12810746, vor 6 JahrenFor me, this is the only link-copier that does what I want: copy the page-title with the link under it, so it pastes nicely in email or document.
One request: I copy all the time links from a certain website. What I get is "page-name - website-name".
I would like to be able to remove that " - website-name".
Or more specific, an option to Always remove from link-text = " - mywebsite1"; " - mywebsite2"
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14072894, vor 6 JahrenEven more powerful than XUL CoLT, and good icon.
Edit: Unnecessary and meaning-unknown pop-up dialog by default, which makes it inconvenience to use.
And no option to copy link title in text only.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Michael Woffenden, vor 6 JahrenI found this after searching for a replacement for Easy Copy. While not as feature rich as Easy Copy was, it gets the job done. Developer is very responsive and seems to maintain the code well.
This is an essential tool for copying links ... which I do dozens of times a day! For example, copying and pasting a link into OneNote is made so easy using a tool such as this.