- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16657583, vor 9 MonatenBlack screen that says hiding ads is all I see. This thing has been broken for almost a year, either fix it or remove it from the store
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Rick, vor einem JahrCould you please let us disable the sh*t fake ad-blocker that you have included ?
it tries to block ads that aren't even playing, constantly. You can literally pause the stream and every single f***ing time you unpause it blocks the stream for 30 seconds because it thinks an ad is playing and it does it every single time you unpause, it's ridiculous.
One star until you fix this. i'll block ads my way.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon innesm, vor 2 JahrenUnfortunately unusable. The video is displayed larger than the screen, and it's impossible to scroll the view to get to the controls. It's a shame because the twitch web viewer is so bad, but this manages to be worse. Even the app help is half off the screen ☺️
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 Jahrenmost likely the browser zoom level is too high. in this case, most sites will be "unusable". press the V key in the player and reduce the interface size.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Devian, vor 4 JahrenCan't use the chat anymore there is an annoying pop up that ask me to login and even login in don't do anything so this became useless to use and have been like this for a while ago
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14250578, vor 4 Jahrenanytime you go to view a twitch page it directs you to a red error screen. I also tried sending the dev a description of the error in the page as directed & that also received an error: 'unable to send'.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13997770, vor 4 JahrenThis is the message that pups up on twitch on Firefox with the extension: Your browser is unable to play the video or audio. If this shit happens on all twitch.tv channels, then your browser does not support H.264 or AAC. In this case, please remove the "Alternate Player for Twitch.tv" extension from your browser.