- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16378978, vor 2 JahrenHello, how this app works on firfox please ? I juste click left or irght on the sigle S just turn grey or black but nothing changed is just the simple normal twitch playuer i see nothing else ?? I just missing a keyboard button for activate it ?
EDIT ok i found it work only for live stream, not for the vod rediffusion on twitch stream like the video in stock.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon shank1104, vor 2 JahrenHad an issue with the new update, so I sent feedback through the player. Less than an hour later got a reply email that it was fixed, and haven't had anymore problems. Kinda surprised how fast this guy's on top of things, don't see that too often.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon CapoFantasma97, vor 2 JahrenIt's a completely scuffed experience.
It completely changes the stream's layout, making basically a worse looking forced theather mode: you can't therefore look the stream info or other elements like sub button, or the streams list sidebar.
It also adds a very noticeable delay in the stream, something not really welcome when you want to interact with the stream.
It also breaks Picture in Picture.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon devoutsinner, vor 2 JahrenGreat extension, adds noticable stream delay though. Also wish it was possible to disable/rebind the F1 hotkey, I use that key for another extension and this one overrides it.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Joetommy, vor 2 JahrenI'm not sure how to get in touch with the dev of this app other than leaving a review. Overall, this extension has made Twitch an actually usable site for me. I have pretty good internet for where I live (400Mb Down, 50 Up). But, for some reason, Twitch constantly had issues. Streams would buffer, I would constantly get error 2k and error 3k codes where the site just legit gives up on trying to keep me connected. The most annoying thing is the fact that Twitch is now embedding ads into the middle of streams, disregarding what's going on and bypassing traditional addons that were normally blocked as an element of the page I assume. Alt Player legitimately erased all of those issues. I can watch a stream with no buffering and only a slight delay between chat and the stream. I Just wanted to share some issues I've been having recently with the extension that I'm sure are more to do with Twitch and Firefox than they are to do with the extension. As of today (09/23/2020) I'm getting streamer run ads and I think, Twitch ads inside alt player. As other people have mentioned I'm also experiencing the extension crashing and breaking until firefox is restarted. I assume this has to do with the firefox 80 update and not the extension. Great addon overall though. Wanted to just see if there was a way to get in touch with the dev but, since its a review, I thought it deserved a full one.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon GKFC, vor 2 JahrenOver the past week or so I've noticed FF tabs crashing a lot more. If I refresh the tab in question the stream will come back, but opening another stream in another tab doesn't seem to activate the addon again. I have to close FF entirely and restart for it to work properly. Which isn't ideal.
Edit: Thanks for the response. Does that bug also account for the addon saying that the "Broadcast ended" for streams that are actually live? Or it that something different.