- von John Bennett, vor 6 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenLike it.
Gives me the freedom to use those extra couple of cm's at the top of the screen, by utilising the side of the screen a bit.
Been using it now several years.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14964362, vor 14 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've been using Tree Style Tab for years. Occasionally it reloads (as in seems to close itself and reopen), but otherwise has performed flawlessly. It's a staple add-on for me, and is a big reason I use FireFox.
- von raywood , vor einem MonatBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI really like what this add-on does. The problem is that it never stops doing it. I have tabs that need to be in a tree structure. That part is great. But I don't want new trees created every time I run a Google search or open a new tab from an existing page. Sadly, there seems to be no way to control that. So if I want to use this add-on at all, I have to manually flatten every newly created tree. It is a chore, and it seems unnecessary.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14301509, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI cannot imagine using a browser without it. It's a pity that Firefox breaks compatibility and right now my main issue is that I cannot share tabs between devices.
- von jwadamson, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExtremely nice
1) wish the "header" in the tree pane could be much more minimal.
2) wish there was a GUI control or d&d operation to create new tab-group elements vs bookmarking `about:treestyletab-group?title=New Tab Group`