Bewertungen für Bitdefender TrafficLight for Firefox
Bitdefender TrafficLight for Firefox von Bitdefender
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Gamliel Fishkin, vor einem Jahr"Access was denied Error code 1020
You do not have access to www.bitdefender.com.
The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Contact the site owner for access or try loading the page again."
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Soroosh, vor einem JahrJust looking to access your information. Be careful when using the products of this infamous company.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon dza, vor 2 JahrenThis is a dead fish by Bitdefender, and it clearly shows how much the company has gone downhill over the years and just selling a false sense of security.
First of all be aware that all your requests will be sent to
in GET requests.
Not only is the service highly unreliable and dropping requests, sometimes you just think the site is down because of it.
I also had a lot of false flags. I tried to use the feedback form and I got ahold of the most incompetent support I've ever witnessed.
Clearly these people do not know wtf they are talking about.
They kindly said they wanted to investigate why EqualizerAPO-setup.exe from sourceforge was on their list. 7 emails later, they came back with a generic response saying that this website sells false products (sourceforge? really?) though, the answer was different in one of the first emails talking about malicious software (which is plausible for some software on sourceforge, but the main url was not flagged ONLY equalizerapo).
Nevertheless I took my time to investigate EqualizerAPO a little. Not only is it NOT flagged in their official Bitdefender engine on virustotal.com, its not flagged in any engine. If you look at behaviour in any of these PE analysis suites there's NOTHING that seems out of the ordinary for EqualizerAPO.
1/5, this extension is a waste of time and a false sense of security with utter incompetence in the support. They will never succeed in creating a proper product this way when they don't listen and don't make a proper analysis or flag the right urls.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon What???, vor 2 JahrenFalse claims. It doesn't prevent infections. It only notifies you AFTER you've been infected. I'm guessing it needs the full AV client installed. Not recommended.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Jacques, vor 3 JahrenUnable to access any URL when TrafficLight is activated with Firefox 79 for Mac OS.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15193033, vor 3 JahrenUnable to install Bitdefender on Firefox. It instantly installed on Safari and on chrome, but does not install on Firefox. Disappointed!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon VioletStorm, vor 3 JahrenMaybe it works when it counts, but so far I haven't seen it warn against a single site, and I tested with a few malicious sites too... 3:
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13251811, vor 3 JahrenKeeps nagging me to install and activate it, which I have done and re-done several times...still showing as not active.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14964686, vor 4 JahrenI cannot installed on my imac
Download failed. Please check your connection.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14177089, vor 5 JahrenPéssima, Me impede de abrir vários sites!!!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13990839, vor 5 JahrenPages full of viruses are green apparently
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13936147, vor 5 Jahrenits messing with my site. I have checked my site cleaned out anything that didn't belong. Also had the server people checked the site and they don't see anything. So I guess it creates false positives.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon mightyglydd, vor 6 Jahren99.9% of sites are 'safe' (Green)
@Believe me, I searched for some real dodgy stuff which should light up like a Christmas tree ;)
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Vicente, vor 6 JahrenGreen light for http://www.goooogleadsence.biz/ (phishing) ???
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon miguel, vor 6 Jahrenhttps://addons.mozilla.org/es/firefox/addon/trafficlight/versions/
En Firefox la navegacion es terriblemente lenta