- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16612369, vor einem JahrI just tried it once, I gave $5 not because of how much I will use it, I may only use it couple of times, but because this was a really well conceived project and such a great piece of work (I'm not meaning bugs, I have no idea about bugs, but all software has bugs), I'm impressed in this age when so much crap work is being done by hack programmers out of countries where the only reason they are coding is for the money, this a breath of fresh air, a break from the disaster poor coders have introduced into the world in the last 20 years, this is an oasis of good thinking.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14367229, vor 3 JahrenSimple, eficaz, muy útil. Gracias.
En los países que no podemos (ni podremos en mucho tiempo) compensar a los desarrolladores por la imposibilidad de compra de moneda extranjera, deberíamos aceptar publicidad u otra forma remunerativa.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon DJ_Xandir, vor 4 JahrenI absolutely LOVE this Add-on !
Of the reviews I have read, I see Some 5's, a few 3's, and EVEN some ONE's !?! what the Heck ?
I can't imagine anybody giving this Add - on anything less than 5 out of 5 Stars ?
Especially considering it's FREE !!
I mean, Come On People !
This Add - on Is Incredible. It's Amazing !
I SO Love it !
I use it a lot. It has (pretty much) no problem recognizing and pronouncing words. It has "little" difficulty with sentence structure, inflection, and word emphasis. It only has minor to moderate difficulty with the pause between sentences, especially if the sentence is meant as a question.
It does seem, in most instances, not to differentiate the switch between first, second and third person narrative. But then, How could it ? It's called "Talkie," not "Skynet." It's a Text to Speech "Reader," Not Jarvis (Lol,) a top of the line, leading edge, interactive AI.
Also, remember ....
It's FREE !!
It does an AMAZING Job.
I was on the Add - on's Homepage to buy the Premium when I decided to post this Review and tell everyone who will read thiis review just how exceptional I believe this Add - on to be.
Having said as much as I can with regards to praising "Talkie,"
-- unfortunately, I also have to mention (as far as I can tell) it's one and only flaw.
* The only flaw as far as I'm concerned that is.*
- It won't be a Flaw for Many you guys.
- One and only draw back, in My Opinion, is That I need to have "Google Chrome" to install the Premium Version :-(
I am a Loyal, Partial to Firefox, Mozilla User.
So, currently (As of October 2019) I "can't" install the premium, more feature rich version of this Add - on that I Love So Much.
(I included the Date of this Review in case the Developers add a Firefox Compatable Version some time in the future and I forget about it or stop using the Add - on and then there's this "unfair," innaccurate, out of date review still lurking around. - Just trying to keep things fair. .. "In case. :-(
Thanks for the awesome Add - on
Incidentally, Is there a Firefox compatable Premium Version on the drawing Board or in the works by Any chance ?