- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16087053, vor 3 JahrenIt works fairly well, though I am having trouble getting widgets to change the color of the text.
Also, if you use a custom background that is too big, it will cut from the top, though, that isn't hard to fix with Paint or Gimp or whatever
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Nicholas Costa, vor 3 JahrenThis extension is obviously incredible with some of the most innovative features. (PREPARE FOR THE MOST RIDICULOUS NITPICKING) The only slight issue is it doesn't feel like it's just a new tab in Firefox, it almost feels like it's a whole new browser and software because Tabliss plant their logo as the icon for the new tab and the phrase 'EXTENSION' is huge on the address bar (which may be something they can't control but if they can, please get rid of it) which confused me at first because I typically rely on the Firefox logo to indicate a new tab. I know I'm whining about the most trivial things, but that's the only thing stopping Tabliss from getting five stars from me and becoming probably the greatest browser extension ever made.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Sunlight, vor 3 JahrenI love this extension so much since it has a clean interface and is highly customizable. More recently, when I upload my own photos, they do not remain when I open a new tab; sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. Please fix this! Once this problem is fixed, I'll give a 5-star rating.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon ragu, vor 3 JahrenPretty good. However, support for multi-account container is needed. Now additional new tab is opened when opening pages that are supposed to be in different container. This is not the case with default new tab.
Also, on the initial setup it is losing the quick links from the firefox's default new tab. I would have preferred them imported.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Kevin, vor 3 JahrenI was looking for an add-on just like this.
The only thing missing is an option to choose a fit and not automatically fit the image. I would like to use a vertical image and set it as tile.
I hope that you can add that feature soon.