- von Free001, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is useful and interesting. Best about it are the widgets & customization. I'm still a new user but the only negative thing I can say is that it was hard to locate the tiny and almost hidden Settings wheel. On the other hand, I like that the Settings wheel does not interfere with the nice layout of the screen.
- von Skikdo, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt's good. The only thing that I find annoying is that my wallpaper would just completely vanish and I have to apply my wallpaper all over again. I don't know if there is a fix to this yet.
- von JakeB98, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat add-on with a lot of potential. I would love for the following to be considered into future builds:
- Custom link icons
- Grid-based tiles for links instead of text
- More widgets like social media notifications, messages, emails, and stock charts for example
- Maybe a function to enable a lower panel you scroll too that shows history/recent tabs and/or bookmarks
- von agBAZE, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI really like this add-on, it's very handful for some things and I like the visual style and the many customization options it have.
But I have to say that there is a little problem: The Tabliss add-on is returning to its original state after a little period of time. Sometimes minutes, sometimes hours.
Because of that, I saved my configuration on my PC and have to import it often.
If were not for this issue, this add-on surely have 5-stars by my side.
- von Bflat, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat add on, but I have one request: please add compatibility with multi-account containers, so the container pages load in the tabliss tab, instead of opening another tab.
- von kiko, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat add on but one problem after i have set up my tab with the widgets and the links in them a few weeks later it just reverted back to the default Tab
even thouhg it was working in sync accress all my devices
- von Snich101, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt's really nice extension, best extension of its type. Very customizable. Except, there's a problem. After a few days, all of the customization reverts back. Everything reverts back. It's really annoying, since I also did a lot of CSS customization.