- von Firefox-Benutzer 15892047, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt is a great idea that gives firefox a new look. However, once set-up, it restarts after closing the lid or restarting the laptop.
- von agBAZE, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI really like this add-on, it's very handful for some things and I like the visual style and the many customization options it have.
But I have to say that there is a little problem: The Tabliss add-on is returning to its original state after a little period of time. Sometimes minutes, sometimes hours.
Because of that, I saved my configuration on my PC and have to import it often.
If were not for this issue, this add-on surely have 5-stars by my side.
- von Minato, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is so far the best add-on for a beautiful new tab.
A real plus, would be to be able to insert our own citation rather than used random citation.
Keep up the great work !
- von Em, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis add-on is wonderful and functional, probably my favorite new tab page I've ever had. It's really functional, customizable, and beautiful.
Note to the creators: Would you please add a "leaf" icon to the list of icons under widgets/quick links? It'd be particularly functional for me (bio major); plus, it'd just be nice in general.
- von Ensign Epic, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGotta say, it is really nice to open a new tab and see a random landscape, and the different widgets all have a ton of utility. The app has such amazing potential but it's held back by a ton of little bugs & its lack of some features.
To start with, the widgets are not drag and drop while editing; you click a button and it gets sent to that part of the screen. This would not be an issue if the text of certain widgets did not overlap due to apparent bounding issues. Instead of using the open space below it, text blocks lines will run an indeterminate amount before a line break. Another issue is that certain widgets are lacking features one would consider rather important. As a quick example, the Quotes widget doesn't let you choose how often they update, just the types of quotes. Another is the inability to choose which provider is used in the search bar. The final issue is that this lacks an "article" widget, for example, like the default home page's Pocket, which sorta stinks because it was always cool seeing what random articles they had to read.
I want this to be a 5 star app, it can EASILY get there as the state of the app suggests many of these are readily implemented. But there's so much suck left in this extension before it gets there, I gotta go with the 3 star for now. Looking forward to the day I can fully retire the default Firefox home screen for this.