- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon arnofly, vor 2 JahrenSimple, but do the job ;)
The user interface is clean. You can set a refresh every each second if you want. Some extensions limit the refresh time at 5 or 10 seconds. So, when I can't use my favorite extension Live Reload (by Blaise Kal) that refresh the page only if a linked file is modified, I use this one. Thx
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Derek, vor 2 JahrenThis is a pretty good add-on. If it allowed to edit the list of URLs as plain text, and to use basic regular expressions (for example, to set a refresh over a whole subdomain or subdirectory), I would give 5 starts without a doubt. It is specially useful combined with Instagram Web.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15075305, vor 3 JahrenIt would be great if it was counting in minutes instead of seconds. It would also be great IF it showed the Count Down on the Icon so that I can be prepared for a refresh and NOT loose my emails edits.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Tony, vor 4 JahrenThe extension works as advertised.
The problem for me is that as soon as you click some link and the URL changes Tab Auto Refresh will turn off as it actually works per absolute URL and not per tab. There is no way to customised the URL and/or create some regex or wildcard for the URL like http://domain.com/path* or http://*.domain.com.
This behavior is explained on the extension description but it's a pity the author doesn't address this shortcoming. I'm more than happy to give a 5-star rating if the author makes these changes.
Tab Reloader extension (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-reloader) always reloads the tab whether the URL changes or not.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Alberto T. Gomez, vor 4 JahrenOur extension that I've been program before in google and syncronized in our company and that is very helpful because you can use them add and easy to program. Am I right! you know whats happening before and you cannot deny me, Thanks Great Love.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Hòa, vor 4 JahrenI like this extension more than other similar ones. But I'm using Tab Reloader extension instead of this one right now because Tab Reloader has 1 very useful feature that is not available in Tab Auto Refresh. The feature is if the tab is active, it won't be reloaded / refreshed. Hopefully, the feature will be added soon.
One good-to-have feature is to allow users to turn off auto refresh for the current tab just by clicking the extension icon like Tab Reloader does.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon xinyan, vor 5 JahrenThank u for making this addon, it works fine but give a configuration when the tab is background to refresh is better. Mostly, the tab is no need to refresh when u working with it. Thank u again if u can improve it..
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Alex Mills, vor 5 JahrenWorks great in Firefox 57 (Developer Edition).
My only wish is that I could type a refresh interval into the interface instead of having to use the up and down arrows.