Bewertungen für Stylish - Custom themes for any website
Stylish - Custom themes for any website von userstyles.org
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon ScienceDiscoverer, vor 9 MonatenGood, but site is often laggy. And why you would want this extension on Firefox anyways? There is userContent.css!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon SX, vor 4 JahrenThis add-on is capable of doing a lot, and does everything it claims to do. My 3 star rating is because it is way beyond more confusing and/or complex then it needs to be, which causes tons of issues while browsing. As a new user with fresh eyes on this project I can offer this advice: 1) There should be an options setting that lets you disable styles by default on all sites (or enable by default). 2.) You should have the option to enable the styles for particular sites, even if they're generic "global" styles. 3.) It should be easy to whitelist sites that do not need the styles applied. With so many sites now offering dark themes, I do not need to apply unofficial themes over the top, increasing the likelihood of breaking the site. 4.) The devs should require informed intent acknowledgement to apply multiple styles at once, currently this happens by default and only results in the add-on seeming of poorer styling quality then it actually is, due to mismatched styles conflicting.
Solve these to a reasonable extent and I'll update my rating to what I know you deserve.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Cherioux, vor 4 Jahrenworks sometimes, and when it does it's great. constantly have to remove and re add because it stops working.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14461303, vor 4 JahrenSpełnia swoją rolę lecz podczas otwierania odnośników w nowej karcie styl przestaje działać i trzeba odświeżyć stronę aby go ponownie uruchomić.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13895541, vor 5 JahrenIt have garbled when export from Chrome and import into Firefox.
btw, i am using chinese language.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Mariana, vor 5 Jahreni love stylish, but i'm having problems lately, stylish it's not working.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Bill de Haan, vor 5 JahrenReally nice, although of course there are teething problems with the new Quantum version.
One question, which sounds totally silly: how can you use the backup? If I select "Backup all installed", it saves a file, but I have no idea what it's called, or where it is. If I then try to "Retrieve Backup", I don't know what to look for.
The only clue is that the file import says it's either a .BIN or .JSON file, but I have hundreds; thousands of those. Maybe putting the name "Stylish" in the name of whatever file is exported may make it easler to hunt for.
Or, you know, actually tell us what the file is?
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Aris, vor 5 JahrenEDIT
Even if Firefox 48+ is technically capable of running WebExtensions, it is deeply wrong to force v3.x on users of Firefox 52 ESR, Basilisk or Waterfox knowingly robbing them many great features in advance.
Please make the WebExtension version exclusively available for Firefox 57+. Change Geckos minVer for that.
All users of Firefox 52ESR or Firefox forks like Waterfox, Cyberfox, Basilisk etc. do not need the feature reduced WebExtension version to be installed automatically.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon neooffs, vor 5 Jahrenanyone know why stuff that goes into userChrome.css that changes Firefox appearance doesn't work on Stylish anymore?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 JahrenHi,
Thanks for your review.
We are aware of the issues/irregularities with the latest Stylish version for Firefox.
We are doing our very best to release a new version with fixes as soon as possible.
If you’d like to send us a bug report, please email Stylish via firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following info: the operating system you’re using + version, the browser you’re using + version.
We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon sanitysama, vor 5 JahrenWell I can no longer edit the about:newtab page, presumably because the WebExtensions API doesn't allow one to modify said page. This is a major flaw as the default newtab page is hideous and retina-burning bright.