- von PaulB, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen(FF for WIndows)
Can't find advertised right-click options for customizing.
Can't return view to original.
I was mainly looking for an extension that wouldn't omit important data fields in news stories such as date and byline (which the FF native reader mode often omits). This one was worse that way. The headline was gone too.
The search continues...
- von Matty D, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSorry! This page can not be simplified for reading because Firefox prevents scripts to work on this web site for security reasons.
Please try another website for Reader extension.
And yet the built in reader function works, just looks horrible.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13110053, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenwe cannot customize the background color and fonts. The web page is bleeding my eyes with white background, and the reader opens it in the same way...
- von Bobby Wibowo, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoesn't seem to be working as expected with Firefox Android. I could enable to Reader Mode but I couldn't find any way to modify font, background color, etc. The add-on didn't have any Options menu in the Add-ons settings either. Also there was a bug with width handling. About 20% of the text went out of the container.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13169084, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI haven't seen any customizations available (font, select and read, etc.).
When I go to Reader view I usually get a title that has nothing to do with the page I want to view (title is right, what follows isn't right).
Right clicking orange R doesn't result in anything other than a dropdown starting with "Pin to Overflow Menu" and "Remove from Toolbar".
Is there a tutorial somewhere?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13342179, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt claims "Also by right clicking on Reader status-bar icon you can get other Styling Options," but right-clicking on Reader icon does not provide any styling options!