- von Bobby Wibowo, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoesn't seem to be working as expected with Firefox Android. I could enable to Reader Mode but I couldn't find any way to modify font, background color, etc. The add-on didn't have any Options menu in the Add-ons settings either. Also there was a bug with width handling. About 20% of the text went out of the container.
- von Rick Evans, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenKinda works. Installed this last year. Original installation worked fully. I could click the button, extract article text the click the voice sound option (left side bar) to read text. After Firefox update clicking button only extracts text. Ctrl-Alt-R still provides full function. However, its not clear if FF will break this in the future.
- von Sophie W., vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenPerfect tool to help you read articles and ebooks on the internet, especially for those that have eye sight problems or simply find it hard to read small print. Great add-on.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13169084, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI haven't seen any customizations available (font, select and read, etc.).
When I go to Reader view I usually get a title that has nothing to do with the page I want to view (title is right, what follows isn't right).
Right clicking orange R doesn't result in anything other than a dropdown starting with "Pin to Overflow Menu" and "Remove from Toolbar".
Is there a tutorial somewhere?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13342179, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt claims "Also by right clicking on Reader status-bar icon you can get other Styling Options," but right-clicking on Reader icon does not provide any styling options!
- von FFUser2017, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenComplete fail. I was looking for a FF version of the excellent Chrome extension 'Just Read', but didn't find one. This was one of only two readers available for FF.
• no keyboard shortcut
• no images
• nested pages––had to click on the inner page to be able to scroll
• even clicking on the icon didn't restore view––had to reload page
• basic simple text
Chrome 'Just Read':
• keyboard shortcut activates AND deactivates extension
• images included
• single page that scrolls without having to click on it
• easy-to-read formatted text
- von tony, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThe concept is great, make reading text on a page easier. The description says right clicking on selected text brings up options, however, i dont even see reader as an option, period. The only way i can use it is with the icon on the add-on bar, sometimes requiring multiple clicks. Nowhere am i able to change fonts/colors/etc.