- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16976820, vor 2 JahrenSeems a good idea but it has integrated into site search boxes and removed filters. As an example my webmail client has a search box with filters for sender, recipient, subject etc. I now have no access to filters. Will now have to disable add-on each time it becomes intrusive.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon charles, vor 3 JahrenUsefull, but I would like to be able to fill the field from the extension button without having to go to another page (that would also avoid having to write a mail by hand when pasting is disabled)
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon totor, vor 3 JahrenNice concept and execution but theservice is tied to mozzila mailserver. Many mail providers are ofering a joker system. I wish this would offer the option to user any alias email generated from a rule in config ie: email@example.com
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Marc, vor 3 JahrenMouse over is too aggressive in some sites. Suggested logins menu appears when the login is already filled in and covers login button preventing me from pushing it. Also I would like to be able to pick a alias I already use from a list on mouseover.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16814634, vor 3 JahrenWhen I click on the relay icon, it inserts a new alias, but I want one of the past alias I created to be inserted here(Because there is a limit of 5 aliases). So I've to manually go to the relay dashboard and copy it from there.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Kelue, vor 3 JahrenExcellent service, but this extension needs some work. Right clicking the floating Relay icon should present you with a list of the aliases you already have generated on your account so you can auto-fill them in the E-Mail form field with one click. As it is now, you have to:
Click the floating Relay icon > click on Manage All Aliases > go to the new open tab > sign in > click the copy button next to one of your aliases > go back to the original tab > past the alias email address.
This is a real annoyance that defeats the purpose of the extension entirely. I could just have a link to Firefox Relay on my toolbar to click on every time I need to copy one of those aliases, because that's effectively all this extension is: a floating link.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Highly, Ltd., vor 3 JahrenThe icon that appears in an "enter email" box offering to create a new email address works fine the last few days. I'm wondering if there is an easier way to use one of the five aliases that have been set up. Right now one needs to:
1. click the Relay icon in the toolbar
2. click Manage All Aliases in the pop-up window (a new window opens)
3. click the copy icon next to the preferred existing alias
4. return to login window
5. paste existing alias
Would you consider implementing a right-click menu in the login field that offers options including creating a new alias as well as the ability to select any current alias? That would require only two clicks, and no page navigation. Seems a lot more convenient to me.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Horseshoes & Hand Grenades, vor 3 JahrenThe service is excellent. It just works and I can't discern any meaningful lag due to having my email forwarded so great job, Mozilla! However, in regards to this add-on specifically, I have a major complaint: I believe if you're going to have an auto-fill feature that places a glyph button in email fields, then the add-on should act like a password vault and let you click on the button > select the created alias you want > address is filled in the field. The add-on has half of that paradigm done well. It allows creation of new aliases and the option to take you into the "full" add-on management screen for more detailed changes. However, it's rather annoying to use a password vault that auto-fills but then when signing up with a relay address (i.e. my vault has nothing to remember yet to auto-fill), I have to go to manage my aliases and copy + paste them into the field. Again, though, I really value the service and it would be a 5-star extension if it let me pick and fill the alias within the current page's form.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16706737, vor 3 JahrenThe plugin doesn't play well with RoundCube web interface. Limits email search options by rendering pull-down options (Subject, From, To Entire message, etc.) inaccessible when "Show Relay icon in email fields on web sites" is selected.