- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16729671, vor 2 JahrenI use it mostly to redirect Youtube and Reddit, and works really well, congratulations!
The choice of search engines you made for redirection (Searx, Mojeek, among others) is very thoughtful and inclusive, I appreciate that
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Sans Undertale, vor 2 JahrenNo longer maintained, but a stable option for people who want simple and consistent redirects.
LibRedirect is an excellent fork with a much more robust feature set. In the past it's been buggy, but I can confidently recommend the latest version.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon ebylghvg, vor 2 JahrenWhile is an all-around good extension. The invidious is broken. It does not proxy googlevideos all the way. Invidition did so until no connection to Google is made on this add-on I can't recommend.This is possible but disabled by default on request from Invidious instance maintainers due to load considerations, please see "More Options" > "Advanced" > "Invidious" > "Always proxy videos through Invidious".
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Michael N., vor 2 JahrenI like this addon very much, but this latest update enabled search-engine redirects out of the blue and by doing so gave me a nice ten-minute scare where I wasn't sure if I somehow managed to contract malware or my DNS was being tampered with.Sorry about that, the issue was flagged by others as well and has been addressed in the latest version (search redirects are off by default now), I promise to never do anything like this again! 🙂
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon njegos, vor 2 JahrenGreat job! Excellent add-on. Thank you for your hard work. I have one suggestion. Can you please consider adding https://teddit.net/ as a redirect for reddit?
Edit: Here's teddit on GitHub: https://github.com/teddit-net/teddit
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Hosein, vor 2 JahrenAs someone who doesn't have an instagram account I find this incredibly useful for not facing the sign up wall. Also Twitter is blocked in my country so switching to nitter quickly I can easily see the contents of the tweets I click on.
It's simple one of the most useful addons I've ever had.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12338472, vor 2 JahrenIt's not really mentioned in the description, but it also works for embedded Youtube videos. (after finding a working Invidious instance)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon ThierryM, vor 2 JahrenThanks for your extension very useful !
Since few days, this extension doesn't work on Firefox 82.0.3 (64 bits) on Ubuntu 18.04. The Youtube links doesn't work and when I paste the link directly on the address bar I obtain this message : "L’adresse n’a pas été reconnue. Firefox ne sait pas ouvrir cette adresse car l’un des protocoles suivants (https) n’est associé à aucun programme ou n’est pas autorisé dans ce contexte". If I deactivate this extension, all work "fine".I'm sorry I don't understand the error message, perhaps you have enabled FreeTube redirects by accident? Maybe try removing and adding the extension again to clear all settings back to default.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16374875, vor 2 JahrenIt does its job well. The only thing I would suggest: find a way to filter out invidious instances that are down or broken. I know that is difficult, but I think this add-on randomly redirects to any instance without checking first. Keep the randomness, add a filter list of good instances.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13745268, vor 2 JahrenAmazing addon! I was looking for something that would allow me to add exceptions to some redirects (spec. YouTube on Google Play store for digital purchases) and this one does, so thank you!