- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI tried Save My Ass. But had problems with it. Your add-on is great and very useful and helpful. With one click I can hide Firefox completely and I get a small window where I can restore my browser at any time.
It also "freezes" Firefox, while it's hidden, in the background (useful to save memory). But it's not good to hide Firefox when you're editing (forum) comments. After restoring, the page will be re-loaded and your work lost! But, anyway, it's better to hide secrets from your boss than that he knows what a bad boy you was! Do NOT forget to close your browser completely when you're going out!!! Otherwise, your boss will restore Firefox! Five stars for your GREAT add-on.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenso convenient and freaking awesome. thanks
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI like the app its very useful to hide what you don't want people to see you doing. Unfortunately the return from hide and replace in private browsing doesn't actually open a private window therefore keeping the history after restoring. since private browsing is the mode in which I need this add-on and it doesn't work properly it's not very useful in my case. Please fix this and I'll update my review.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternengood job
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is app is awesome! It's quick and easy + so simple to use! I seriously give all five stars for this. =)
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenNice - works as advertised for hiding windows quickly; but I was aggravated that the restored session was always different - sometimes opening two or more windows with the exact same tabs - frustrating. Other times, tabs would be dropped altogether.
Also, it would help if the toolbar button had a hover tip, so that I could identify it more readily.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenPerfect if you do something you shouldn't at work lol.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenDoes exactly what it needs to do! The only problem is that the icon is not transparent and doesn't work with a dark theme.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis is ALMOST great, but the way it "hides" tabs is kind of frustrating. It essentially closes the tabs, so restoring them also has to reload all of them. "Hide Tab" has a better method of temporarily hiding tabs without messing with the session. Unfortunately it also adds a bunch of unremoveable context menu items & can barely be customized. It would be great if this addon could incorporate Hide Tab's functionality, without all the bad stuff! https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/hidetab/?src=search
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenPretty good but it would be nice to have a customizable keyboard shortcut.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a good add-on if used in combination with "MinimizeToTray revived 1.1.2". That addresses Trasher and julija_ua comments. You can choose for the Panic Button to "Minimize all Windows" and it goes to the system tray.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI do not particularly like that it messes with sessions. It would be better if it only changes the tab or page you are on. I would imagine the amount of time it takes for you to get to the panic button and someone witness you checking out porn is not enough BUSTED... LOL
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice tool
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery good!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat app I was watching Porn than my kid walked in and I pressed the button and everything disappeared. I thought I was going to have to explain to my kid that they are just playing with each other. Phew Thanks Panic Button :)
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt's great to be able to hide your porn, with one button. Super easy and fast. You never know when someone's coming.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenLike julija_ua said:
"Thank u for such simple in use add-on. Can u possible add hide to tray function?"
If you bring this option, this would be a 5-star addon! Why? It's pretty useless when you're working with people who are computer literate. This small window (icons only) is still too conspicuous. Julija_ua's suggestion is the perfect solution.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is really useful! For someone like me, who really hates it when people know what I'm doing.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvery good, thanks!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenyou never know when your roomate's going to get back from class ;) icon doesn't show up in toolbar on FF v.15 (which is prolly just my luck with technology and not a real issue) but the F9 key works.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 7 JahrenYou can add the toolbar button icon by right-clicking on any toolbar in the Firefox browser window, choose Customize, and then drag the Panic Button item to the desired location.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternento ilona1979 and other users who need really best boss key.
use TrayHotKey https://addons.mozilla.org/uk/firefox/addon/trayhotkey/
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGood afternoon! Please, help me. I don't understand how to make button on panel of Firefox.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat add on! Love the simplicity.
@Dark_Cheshire: It clearly says it has a replace function, so you could quite easily input a path to a work file on the computer you're using. This way when you hit the panic button it will bring up a work document, and no suspicion. Just saying.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 7 JahrenThanks for your feedback. Note that Dark_Cheshire's review was from an older version of Panic Button; the Hide and Replace option was introduced in 1.5.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThank u for such simple in use add-on. Can u possible add hide to tray function?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI do like how you can have the option of closing ALL of your windows, but you are missing one option that 'Boss Key And Buttons 2.0' does have and that is the option of switching to a different site. So what happens if you didn't bother to open up a 'work document'? You are only going to see the desktop and that would seem just too suspicious to me, I am not willing to take that chance. So I'll stick with the other Boss Add-on until you happen to bring up that option. Other than that, thank you