Bewertet mit 4,2 von 5 Sternen
4,2 von 5 Sternen
- von 四天王寺, vor 6 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenこれは、便利！
ワン・クリックで、「ブラウザ」を “非表示（＆スリープ）化” します。
- von SecurityExpert, vor 7 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI tried Save My Ass. But had problems with it. Your add-on is great and very useful and helpful. With one click I can hide Firefox completely and I get a small window where I can restore my browser at any time.
It also "freezes" Firefox, while it's hidden, in the background (useful to save memory). But it's not good to hide Firefox when you're editing (forum) comments. After restoring, the page will be re-loaded and your work lost! But, anyway, it's better to hide secrets from your boss than that he knows what a bad boy you was! Do NOT forget to close your browser completely when you're going out!!! Otherwise, your boss will restore Firefox! Five stars for your GREAT add-on.
- von nictheman123, vor 7 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI like the app its very useful to hide what you don't want people to see you doing. Unfortunately the return from hide and replace in private browsing doesn't actually open a private window therefore keeping the history after restoring. since private browsing is the mode in which I need this add-on and it doesn't work properly it's not very useful in my case. Please fix this and I'll update my review.
- von dba4hire, vor 7 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenNice - works as advertised for hiding windows quickly; but I was aggravated that the restored session was always different - sometimes opening two or more windows with the exact same tabs - frustrating. Other times, tabs would be dropped altogether.
Also, it would help if the toolbar button had a hover tip, so that I could identify it more readily.
- von tombones, vor 7 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis is ALMOST great, but the way it "hides" tabs is kind of frustrating. It essentially closes the tabs, so restoring them also has to reload all of them. "Hide Tab" has a better method of temporarily hiding tabs without messing with the session. Unfortunately it also adds a bunch of unremoveable context menu items & can barely be customized. It would be great if this addon could incorporate Hide Tab's functionality, without all the bad stuff! https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/hidetab/?src=search
- von mike84, vor 7 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a good add-on if used in combination with "MinimizeToTray revived 1.1.2". That addresses Trasher and julija_ua comments. You can choose for the Panic Button to "Minimize all Windows" and it goes to the system tray.
- von macnomad, vor 8 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI do not particularly like that it messes with sessions. It would be better if it only changes the tab or page you are on. I would imagine the amount of time it takes for you to get to the panic button and someone witness you checking out porn is not enough BUSTED... LOL
- von ItsAnAndroidBeat, vor 8 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat app I was watching Porn than my kid walked in and I pressed the button and everything disappeared. I thought I was going to have to explain to my kid that they are just playing with each other. Phew Thanks Panic Button :)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 6651190, vor 8 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenLike julija_ua said:
"Thank u for such simple in use add-on. Can u possible add hide to tray function?"
If you bring this option, this would be a 5-star addon! Why? It's pretty useless when you're working with people who are computer literate. This small window (icons only) is still too conspicuous. Julija_ua's suggestion is the perfect solution.
- von SensibleHuman547, vor 8 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenyou never know when your roomate's going to get back from class ;) icon doesn't show up in toolbar on FF v.15 (which is prolly just my luck with technology and not a real issue) but the F9 key works.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 JahrenYou can add the toolbar button icon by right-clicking on any toolbar in the Firefox browser window, choose Customize, and then drag the Panic Button item to the desired location.