Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12717594, vor 6 Jahren
Works.. not the best directions. left click and highlight the links. Then right click and the option will be in the context menu
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Fire Fan, vor einem JahrIs there any way to make the extension to not trigger if your selection simply doesn't contain any link address? The way the extension works nowadays, even if you select just a plain text on a page, with no link, the option will still appear there nonetheless. It would be nice if the extension was able to detect if your selection contains any link before deciding it that option should appear or not.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrThe newer version 1.1.3 should implement this. It now disables by default the menu, but you can change the settings so it's completely removed when there's no links in the selection
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Danilo, vor 2 JahrenIt works like a charm! 🤩
It could be nice to have an option (maybe in "Tools" menu?) to open links in multiple tabs from clipboard.
This is the use case: I have a list of links, I can arrange/filter them with external tools (e.g.: Notepad++), select all, copy (links are in the clipboard now). Then select "Tools" -> "Open links from clipboard in tabs".
What do You think?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Patrik, vor 3 Jahrennothing do it (Firefox Nightly 80.0a1)
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenWhat do you mean? I use nightly version (80.0a1 (2020-07-19)) and it is working as intended:
- select links by dragging cursor in a page
- Right click selection
- Click to open links
Please note that the addon doesn't do text-only links. That is, without the html tag.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Nicolás, vor 4 JahrenHola, hace varios años usaba esta funcionalidad en una extensión llamada Tab Mix Plus, pero dejó de funcionar. Te agradezco muchísimo por este trabajo, ya que aveces suelo realizar labores mecánicas y esto ahorra mucho esfuerzo.
Lo único que te pediría es si puedes colocar una opción que diga que no abra links duplicados. Muchas gracias.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12706075, vor 5 JahrenDoes what it says. Would like more features though, e.g. what I wanted: filter opening of links by file extension (for mass opening of specific PDFs on a page and not other things).
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon jawz101, vor 5 JahrenCould you have an option to exclude links to the same domain? Like if I want to open a bunch of links on a webpage that also has links to pages on the same domain it would be nice to only open those belonging to other sites.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14213439, vor 5 JahrenIt's tiny and does exactly what I want it to do... perfectly.
Works from the context menu.
Loads the highlighted links in tabs right next to the open web page.
I've never had any problems with it ever.
Thank you Andre Verissimo
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12327408, vor 6 JahrenHi can you write an add on that opens links in Firefox and Thunderbird in BACKGROUND tabs - so you can keep reading and clicking on links without having to visit ithem there and then!! thanks
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon hobz, vor 6 JahrenDoesn't do anything.
Windows 7, Firefox Quantum Developer 58Can you share the website and what you were selecting when it "doesn't do anything"?
I've been using this since September when I created it and it almost never failed... with a particular case in reddit.com that was fixed immediately.
Sometimes it does not work, but I only get this every once in a very while and could not debug it.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm looking forward to correct what is failing!
ps. works in my environment Firefox 59 (nightly) as of December 14, 2017
pps. I've added an image in the addon page to better show how it is supposed to work as I believe some users installed it with mismatched expectations (name could be ambiguous)
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13442566, vor 6 JahrenThere is no menu item when I selected links that ended in / like on Wordpress sites. Firefox 57.0By select you have to select links as you select text in a web page (click and dragging and then right-click somewhere)
If you can share in which page please do it here or via email to the support email firstname.lastname@example.org
This was created specifically to Firefox 57 as an extension I had was not compatible and I use it daily without problems since
Edit: Tried it multiple times (for instance in https://bouldersintra.wordpress.com/2017/11/02/um-verao-excessivamente-quente/ ) and could not replicate it.
Can you provide an address and what was selected. Thanks for the feedback!