Bewertungen von Firefox-Benutzer 17694917
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon TELLALL4ALL, vor 13 Tagengood at blocking all intrusive site cracker/hacker/tracking/iding scripts.
Many pages will not allow it's use and will not load. It's x-scripting alerts frequently freeze your browser and/or laptop such that you can't respond to them and you have to terminate the browser and start over-a real PITA. Fix the x-script and other alert problem, it would then be much better.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon yoyo12, vor 13 TagenIt prevents scripts from running on the websites you visit which is really cool. However you would need to manually enable scripts on sites that you know are safe and want to use.
On average it will make sites load faster as many useless scripts (that track user activity and other things) will not run anymore. It is really cool to only allow what functionality you need from the sites you visit.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Flash, vor 15 TagenUntil this latest upate, I'd have given it 5 stars. But the newest version is awful. It's broken so many websites. Disabling restrictions doesn't make them work either; I have to disable it completely on those sites.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 15 TagenHello, latest version doesn't contain any change justifying these problems.
Probably you're hitting some pre-existing configuration-specific bug. Could you please report with more details at https://noscript.net/forum? Thanks!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon TC, vor einem MonatAbsolutely LOVE this extension. It stops the garbage that overflows from social media sites and all others as well including NEWS sites!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 6290297, vor einem Monati kept getting redirected to a spyware website i had ad block, adguard, and browser guard and nothing worked till this!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14089294, vor einem MonatI'm not enjoying it!! The latest update to Firefox has made a mess out of my PC. The noscript icon is gone and I have a huge number of web pages I cannot open.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17517349, vor einem MonatIt blocks things from loading which is great but then I have to enable things to find out which things make the site work.
Also the extension will occasionally just stop any page from loading even though it is not blocking anything. I have to disable the extension to make firefox work again.