- von Stephen Jenkins, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe addon Usable Home Button does something similar when navigating, but it jumps all the way up to root level. This addon Navigate Up allows you to step through the directories one level at a time before reaching the root domain. Ah, that's better.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13532460, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks for giving us back some of the functionality we lost when Firefox 57 killed the old Navigate Up extension. This is not a perfect replacement for the old extension, but it works.
- von David C., vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt works as advertised. Thanks much. My only suggestion is to implement the feature (mentioned by at least one other here) where I have the option to put the button in the location bar.
- von James , vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThanks for upgrading this very useful add-on. Alt-Shift U works fine, but Alt-U doesn't for me at all (hence only 3 stars for now). I'm using FF 56.0 on Mac OS Sierra.
Also I like to use alt-up arrow - it would be useful to be able to set our own short cut. Is this possible?Navigate Up WE 2.1 has just been released.
This version includes:
- a new option to configure the Navigate Up WE toolbar button action.
- an additional keyboard shortcut (Alt+UpArrow) to perform the configured button action.
- von olliebean, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks great, except on the Mozilla Add-ons site for some reason (the legacy add-on works fine on all sites).There are a few special Firefox and Chrome pages that Navigate Up WE and many other WebExtensions (WE) add-ons cannot work with.
This applies to all pages on Mozilla Add-ons pages and to all “about:” pages.
- von Loran A. Rendel, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenUsing version 1.3. The best option.
Also will be great if the deprecated by W3C “www” could be switched off in options."English only..." - For traditional add-ons, developers could use the free BabelZilla web-based translation management system to coordinate submissions from volunteer translators. At present, for WebExtensions add-ons, there is no equivalent web-based translation management system.
"Only 3 items..." - The toolbar button right-click menu can only allows a maximum of 6 add-on menu items. If you want to see 6 URL levels on this menu, you can disable the 'Navigate Up One Level' and 'Navigate Up To Root' menu items. Note, the 'Navigate Up WE' submenu on the normal context menu shows all available URL levels.
"Why to move out of address bar..." - For compatibility with the Chrome version and because several users requested this change. It would be possible to have an option to place the button in the address bar instead of on the toolbar.
- von 3P, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt doesn't seem to pick up the correct URL in a new tab until there is some kind of navigation activity.
So opening something in a new tab makes it think the stack is something completely unrelated.
Any chance of getting a fix?Cannot reproduce this problem.
Please provide more information:
- Exactly how are you "opening"something in a new tab"?
- Which operating system are you using?
- Which version of Firefox are you using?
- Which other add-ons do you have installed?
Please e-mail this information to: email@example.com