- von James , vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThanks for upgrading this very useful add-on. Alt-Shift U works fine, but Alt-U doesn't for me at all (hence only 3 stars for now). I'm using FF 56.0 on Mac OS Sierra.
Also I like to use alt-up arrow - it would be useful to be able to set our own short cut. Is this possible?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 JahrenNavigate Up WE 2.1 has just been released.
This version includes:
- a new option to configure the Navigate Up WE toolbar button action.
- an additional keyboard shortcut (Alt+UpArrow) to perform the configured button action.
- von 3P, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt doesn't seem to pick up the correct URL in a new tab until there is some kind of navigation activity.
So opening something in a new tab makes it think the stack is something completely unrelated.
Any chance of getting a fix?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 JahrenCannot reproduce this problem.
Please provide more information:
- Exactly how are you "opening"something in a new tab"?
- Which operating system are you using?
- Which version of Firefox are you using?
- Which other add-ons do you have installed?
Please e-mail this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org