- von Peter Kehl, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThank you. Works well.
However, with most/all tabs muted, the "muted" icon next to each tab is taking space, it's visually noisy and it hides/replaces the site icon.
Remedy: Hide "muted" icon unless a tab is currently playing sound.
How? create "userChrome.css" file with the following content:
opacity: 1 !important;
Save that file in chrome folder right under your Firefox profile folder. To locate that, open Firefox special URL about:support and see "Profile Directory". See also https://www.reddit.com/r/FirefoxCSS.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16058521, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDoesn't work anymore. Not sure why, not going to troubleshoot because an alternative is already working without issue, thanks for the last few years though!
- von DawnDawn121988, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is great for those annoying mini videos that play on sites that you visit to download a freeware program. They pop up telling you how to install the same kind of programs over and over again its annoying. So this really helps with those videos.
- von StillMissingOldFF, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenBeen using it for some months now and works as expected. 👍 Had to get used to it at first though, there were moments I thought YT has a new feature to mute embedded videos in other sites because I got no sound xD 🤦
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14535627, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenTHANK YOU! I start my day with the news, and both CNN and HuffPost rudely autoplay sound even though I've disabled their autoplaying video with other add-ons. You can't manually mute the tab until AFTER the sound has started playing. I want to read text, not listen to audio!