- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16426618, vor 2 JahrenAwesome add on but left 2 things in my opinion for it can have 5 stars, the way to change color schemes, not so dark or default and close tabs with middle click mouse. I'll change it to 5 stars when we have this feature.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon treesap, vor 3 JahrenNice. Basically required for Firefox use. (Firefox really needs to add this absolutely normal tab-handling functionality to the browser--Chrome's had it since the beginning.)
This may be the same as a previously existing extension called "Select and Do"? (It's been a while since I used Firefox, but this came up when I searched for that extension which I previously used for this purpose.)
I feel like I may have preferred that one, but I might be completely making this up and this may be the exact same extension with a different name. Who knows.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13861609, vor 5 JahrenMostly good, but when I move the icon into the top bar, while using the Default theme, it remains black against the dark background instead of switching to white, like so: https://i.imgur.com/rqz12Xd.png
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon mage7, vor 5 JahrenVery nifty little addon. To Devs : Please support Firefox 52 Extended Support Release. (Using ESR because Quantum has broken many invaluable addons i cant live without) I had to install an older version of your addon to work with ESR.
- Almost as good as pre-FF 57. Only appears to be missing "gather to new tree|folder."
Slightly awkward for dragging of selected tabs -- need to click the menu bar's "select and do" icon to close the context-menu pop-up, then can re-click on selected tabs to move them.
Copy Title & URI doesn't work very well on unloaded tabs yet -- copies the stored data, e.g.
Scientists on new supernova: WTF have we been looking at? | Ars Technica
But at least the copy is successful (not blank), and can do a regex transform to clean it up.
Creation of a Tab Group folder (in tree style tab) requires manually going to a moz-extension url, such as:
Hats off to Piro, much respect. Paypal Donation needs to be enabled for Piro's extensions.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Tomas Hartman, vor 5 JahrenFollowing the update to FF57 I am missing its top functionality "close similar tabs". I don't want to lower rating of this (formerly) great addon for some FF-related "mess" however this update makes this addon useless for me. I hope the author's gonna get over the new FF addon policy quickly... EDIT 2020: In fact, lack of this functionality in general made me make my own extension. If interested, check out "Clean the mess!" https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/clean-the-mess/