- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon mcII, vor einem MonatI never use my Firefox profile - except I logged in just now so I could give you a good review...
note to other theme developers: hey I need to be able to see which tab is active, easily.
This theme does the trick for me so THANKYOU.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon AndroidUser, vor 5 MonatenColors in the sidebar (history, bookmarks, etc.) aren't displaying properly since recent versions of Firefox. Text is white on a white background, so it's not readable.
Anyone have a fix?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon mattzmy44, vor 2 JahrenNice comfortable theme. Thank you! I would like to have the line around the URL box visible all the time, and not just on mouse over. It's a little disorienting to have all the stuff just floating, but that could just be me.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14971340, vor 2 JahrenBrings out the contrast on current tab, no pretty but obscuring graphic at top right behind small add-on icon group, consistent with my actual MS Office that I am paid to stare at most of my waking hours
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15029387, vor 2 Jahren非常喜欢这个主题。 终于找到我想要的头部颜色看得清楚一些的了
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon ganeshmicro, vor 2 JahrenThis is a great theme for Firefox. A clean and pleasing theme.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15346968, vor 2 JahrenWell, the geniuses at Firefox have done it again with version 89: Dumb down the format, make it bland so that tabs and icons don't stand out as they did before. Why? Because they need something to justify their jobs. So, it's this theme which restores the vibrancy of the display ... until the next time the geniuses want to make a change.
EDIT: I have been browsing with this theme enabled for over an hour now, and guess what? You know what they say about being handed lemons and making lemonade? I actually like this theme BETTER than the default theme that was replaced by version 89. If I had known about this theme before, I would have adopted it already but I was not incentivized to look until version 89 came along. Good job, thank you.