- von Firefox-Benutzer 13525521, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis add-on does not behave well on my Note 3. The toggle icon went away after I toggled off Java and I could not toggle it back on. I uninstalled and Java was still blocked, so i reinstalled it and found the toggle options in the drop down options in Firefox 57. I 'enabled' Java, but it was still being blocked. I finally had to uninstall Firefox and reinstall it to enable Java to run. Needs some further development before I could recommend.
- von Riksoft, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe addon is good but, for Mozilla's fault, the addons have lost power on what they can do (not only this one).
Toggling JS off means that website can see you don't have JS and it doesn't waste time sending scripts. It also means that the website can adapt itself for browsers without JS so that you can have it working partially or even 100% even without JS.
On the contrary, blocking means the website knows nothing about your browser blocking JS, so:
- The band/time is wasted because it sends the JS script anyway
- the website doesn't work well or at all (try google image: empty page. With a real toggler it was 100% useable without JS).
Result: None of the JS toggler for FF 57+ can really act as a toggler and we have the above problems.
The problem is not of this extension or is a developer fault, the problem is Mozilla Firefox way (and Google Chrome is even worse).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13328225, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks, works great as replacement for quickjava. Now please get together with the author of "CSS Toggler" and create matching icons ;-) j/k
So, I suggest adding a user option to deny by default on unwhitelisted sites. This would make browsing new sites a little safer (unless user action to allow scripting revealed a hidden attack!). I would place that option as a right click flyout option on the toolbar icon.
- von alkoro, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThank you for a useful ff57+ addon.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12814982, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe AddOn does what it wants.
It is also not possible to deactivate individual domains. All or nothing.