Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon meetDeveloper, vor 5 Jahren
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Fabio Tatagiba, vor 3 MonatenMuito bom, em sites que necessita do JAVA simplesmente ele ativa e se quiser desligo num clique, se você está procurando aitvar o Java para jogar, ver animações ou escutar musica em sites que usa java , use esse aplicativo , ele usa o webextensao java, uma alternativa sem complicação e instalação do java.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14618453, vor 8 MonatenDoes what it promises, but the toolbar switch disables JS globally (on all sites) until you enable it again. Usually I just want to disable it on one specific site, temporarily or permanently. In the addon settings there are options to white- and blacklist sites, but I wish there was a shortcut for this.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14797119, vor einem JahrThis little magical button belongs right to the side of the URL bar. Honestly, it should be to the right side of all URL Address bars 100%--no matter what app your in!
It's very enjoyable to hold the executive power, when quietly reading an article about meditation, an obnoxious, completely unnecessary pop-up window just COVERS your screen out of no where. Now I satay calm, just shake my head slowly, and reach to the right-side of the URL written above. At that moment, I feel just like a second grade teacher:
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Deserted Dave, vor einem JahrSick of bouncing banners and those damned videos that keep popping up when you scroll down? Tired of pop-ups wanting you to register in order to read an article? This thing hasn't failed me yet. It knocks out some web page features, but cuts out all the annoying crap.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Beauford Anton Stenberg, vor 2 JahrenThis isn't the add-on I attached, but magically, this is the one I now mysteriously have. I haven't noticed a toggle switch yet either in the browser or in device notifications. I am using an Amazon Fire Tablet running FireOS. Does this app work on Android?