Bewertungen von Israel Barbosa da Silva
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Fish in the percolator, vor 3 MonatenThis is a great add-on. It has become an essential tool that has really optimized my browsing experience. Recommend pinning icon to toolbar for quick toggling on/off as needed.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Fabio Tatagiba, vor einem JahrMuito bom, em sites que necessita do JAVA simplesmente ele ativa e se quiser desligo num clique, se você está procurando aitvar o Java para jogar, ver animações ou escutar musica em sites que usa java , use esse aplicativo , ele usa o webextensao java, uma alternativa sem complicação e instalação do java.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Colchón Amarrado, vor einem JahrEl más simple... el ícono es muy claro!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14618453, vor 2 JahrenDoes what it promises, but the toolbar switch disables JS globally (on all sites) until you enable it again. Usually I just want to disable it on one specific site, temporarily or permanently. In the addon settings there are options to white- and blacklist sites, but I wish there was a shortcut for this.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14797119, vor 2 JahrenThis little magical button belongs right on the side of your URL bar. Honestly, it should be built in as standard on 100% of Browsers.
Imagine yourself on a lazy Sunday afternoon, quietly reading an article about meditation... when BAM!!! All of a sudden this OBNOXIOUS, bright-red, completely unnecessary pop-up window instantly COVERS your screen.
Now stay calm. This is the right time to just take a deep breath. Feel free to shake your head slowly in righteous moral superiority,towards this blatantly uninvited, rude behavior. For now it is time yet again to casually slide your cursor up onto the right-side of your address bar. *Click!* Oh the magic little button. What a relief. Life is right back to what you were previously occupied doing.
At that moment, you can have this additional satirical moment acting out as the stern, a-bit-too-mean-but-fair second grade teacher actively scolding this particular immature and annoying web designer:
So now go sit in the corner, so the rest of us can get back to what's actually important."
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Deserted Dave, vor 2 JahrenSick of bouncing banners and those damned videos that keep popping up when you scroll down? Tired of pop-ups wanting you to register in order to read an article? This thing hasn't failed me yet. It knocks out some web page features, but cuts out all the annoying crap.