- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16922774, vor 2 MonatenHas a setting for domain name for invidious instance, theoretically supporting self-hosted instances, but completely ignores that setting and redirects to a public instance list.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Carlos L., vor 3 JahrenIt adds www to the instance site, so some sites wont work!. (tested with invidious.048596.xyz) Maybe www is added by firefox? I get directed to https://www.invidious.048596.xyz which doesn-t exist
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon ThierryM, vor 3 JahrenThanks for your extension.
It'll be more efficient if we could write the entire address of the invidious instance. For instance https://invidious.fdn.fr works but with the extension the instance become https://www.invidious.fdn.fr and it doesn't work. The www shouldn't be added automaticly.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon JanKKM, vor 5 JahrenThe redirect is not done before accessing youtube so there is a request to youtube as well every single time. You should use a webRequest listener in the background and modify the url from there.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13431377, vor 6 JahrenThis add-on works. Every link to Youtube is redirected to Hooktube. Even if you go to the Youtube site, you are redirected to Hooktube. So if you actually want to go to Youtube, you would have to disable it temporarily. I don't have a problem with that.