- von Firefox-Benutzer 17422514, vor 2 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI had Honey for YEARS back when I was still on Google Chrome and it never saved me money on anything, I could even find codes after 5 minutes of Google searching that it didn't have. Recently decided to try it again on Waterfox and had the same experience. It never saved me anything and half the time I could manually hunt for a code and find a working one myself in 5 minutes. The extension asks you to make a Honey account and based on the description for the extension itself this seems to be mostly so it can track you and sell anonymized data, but that may still be of concern to privacy conscious individuals. Personally I do not recommend Honey, I think you are better off using your preferred search engine to hunt for codes yourself.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15444083, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis add on sometimes shows up and I can't get rid of it unless I exit the browser and search again for the item in question. It has only saved me about $2 and I've been using it for over a year. I'm just done with having my purchases interrupted with this add on. Definitely do not recommend.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17356273, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUsed to be a good extension and would actually have working coupons. now its a complete waste of time it only tries the same expired honey coupons. dont bother
- von TLR, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI have saved maybe 4 dollars with this app (not even kidding). Additionally, I never get my honey gold that I am supposed to for the past 2 years. I shop an abundant amount online. There should be no reason for ALL of those transactions to "not qualify" for honey gold credit.
- von voncloft, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenhave to login everytime you use the app.....and when you try to login the window closes and never allows you to - it will just close the window no matter if you click on the sign in via email or google.
This app sucks
- von Broffrey, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAvoid this kind of useless shop-savings extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- von AxDeath, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNo dice. It didnt do anything. It would say it found supposed codes, say it was testing them, and then never accomplish anything. Total waste of time. Just another way to datamine you.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16908156, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUseless, unhelpful, and a waste of an install. Every code it claims to have for you isn't valid. Doesn't update coupon pool when its codes fail to work. Hate it.
- von Savanna, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenHas never saved me anything. "We have 5 discount coupons we can apply. oh, sorry, none seem to work, better luck next time!" All bogus. All they do is collect my browsing data and then probably sell it. Not recommended.
- von Masked Salesman, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSo far, this hasn't really helped one bit...i have yet to find a single time where this has actually saved me money on a purchase I wanted to make and since this is supposed to be an app that does that and it hasn't even been able to do so once, I'd say that would make this a complete and total failure.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13588094, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenFirefox had been running slow for a while now, and I figured it was just because I have many tabs open (even though they were dormant). It wasn't until I got the message "Honey may be slowing Firefox" briefly before it disappeared that I decided to start disabling some addons. Honey was the first one I disabled, and instantly Firefox was a million times more responsive. I no longer had text input with random delays, and scrolling through sites hanging. Much better now. Most the coupons I got were not that good anyway, I won't miss it.
- von AbandonedGaming, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI have found that there are some things that Honey does behind the scenes that aren't so good, uninstalling and wanting others to do the same.