- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon j sz, vor 4 MonatenUnfortunately it does not work well on ubuntu 22.04 since Wayland replaced X. When browser is freshly started, it works for a while, after it aprox. 15. minutes of usage it breaks and the gestures are no longer recognized, then it needs a browser restart. It's pretty annoying you're forced to restart your browser when you're in the middle of something and have a dozen tabs opened already.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon ginnsa, vor einem Jahrperformance isn't optimal. It lags on twitch and other pages. Sometimes it doesn't catch the drag and just does its own thing. Gesturefy seems to be doing a better job.
Then again, I had none of these issues with any gesture addon before Firefox Quantum which seemed to ruin the efficiency of many add-ons.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Tobz, vor 5 JahrenWorks really well. Only gripe is the amount of permissions it asks for.
You definitely don't need all those mate.
Will 5 star once permissions are reduced to only the necessary ones.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13529669, vor 5 JahrenSeems to work for what I do (just forward and back) but it leaves the right-click menu present on the screen each time. Since I have to dismiss it with extra movements, not sure that the gesture really helps now. Old firegesture didn't have this problem. This is on linux.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13480140, vor 5 JahrenEigentlich sehr angenehm gestaltet, erkennt leider bei mir die rechte Maustaste als Gesture-Button nicht. Daher für mich unbrauchbar
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13479059, vor 5 JahrenOK I guess, but the permissions it requires seem excessive and it doesn't work in new tab pages or any FF Preferences or add-on pages. I'll be on the lookout for a replacement PDQ.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13449590, vor 5 JahrenDoesn't works with Firefox 57. Setting window is simply blank (strictly saying, it's title only: "Foxy Gestures Options").
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Thany, vor 5 JahrenDoesn't work in a new tab. Speaking of which, a new tab, in my config, is supposed to open speed dial. Ctrl+T does that, but this addons somehow doesn't do that. Just do Ctrl+T, okay?
Also doesn't work in the addons tab, or in the preferences.
Also the rocker gesture is missing. (Hold left + press right -> forward, hold right + press left -> backward)
Also why is the config UI so...? For instance, why is the mouse button drop down as wide as my screen??
A LOT of work is still needed.Your problem with the UI aside, everything else you've mentioned is web extensions limitations. Not working on internal pages is stated in bold right up there in the addon description. Rocker gestures are work-in-progress and will arrive eventually.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Zoidberg, vor 5 JahrenOn some pages the gesture mode seems to activate itself automatically and you keep making one gesture.
Also, I haven't found the option to "roll over" the tabs.