- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon David Spector, vor einem JahrI first tried an extension by this name in Chrome, and it didn't work. Perhaps it was an old version. When I installed this addon in Firefox, it worked very nicely for local .epub files (competitive with other readers). One limitation is that only the arrow keys move between pages, not space bar or page keys or giving a page number.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon <3, vor 2 JahrenI think it's a really neat addon! However, whenever I do want to download an EPUB (which isnt too often) I don't have the choice to choose to download it. Also, sometimes it just doesn't load what I'm trying to read.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16814112, vor 2 JahrenIt's a nice extension that i would recommend. However, when i open a web adress that ends with .epub, the extension will intercept and try to open it (with error, of course).
Is there a way to temporarily disable this interception?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon aafaffaffxaffxt, vor 2 JahrenDoesn't correctly format japanese books. Should be top->bottom right->left, but even with right to left reading direction, it shows as horizontal lines.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon flagist, vor 2 JahrenVery nice addon, renders books beautifully.
The only problem for me is that it doesn't render the font colors (i unzipped the epub and opened some of the files in browser, colors are there). I use this addon to read ebooks with a lot of formatted code, but without highlighting code listings are harder to process. So I would be very glad if this problem is fixed.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Brian1ee7, vor 3 JahrenPlease fix the double quotes becoming single quotes. And I hope you can add an option where it will load the last chapter you read before you closed it without saving it every time using keyboard shortcut "D" aka bookmark. Thank you.