- von dooka, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUsed to be able to break large downloads into smaller parts, and they would all download concurrently. And if the internet dropped out it would simply save what you had and then you could resume. I'm aware of the issues with the new firefox, but I just don't think there's any point to this add on without this feature as it doesn't do anything the built in downloader does now
- von Sash, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenFeatures seem scaled back since I just updated from Firefox 56 to 93.
- Cant rename files manually in the window. Also downloads seem slow as if not broken and sped up.
- I liked the two button option in the old one to do one click download. Now you have to click two buttons. Booo
- von Rachel, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt does nothing. I can't get any reaction from it all. No error messages. Just nothing. I can't believe all the 5 and 4 star reviews. Did it used to work and now just doesn't?
- von explorer, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI have been using this plugin with Firefox since it was created. Compared to previous versions, this one is the worst I've ever worked with. You cannot set your own direct save path for files, you cannot edit the properties of a list item in the download manager, you cannot change the save path after adding to the download list, you cannot set alternative source links, I did not notice the possibility of downloading a single file using more threads.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16953888, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenanother downgrade for firefox from older ones
they force you to save you downloaded files into one single subfolder
"Absolute paths for subfolders are not supported by browsers"
you cant select folder destination
what a joke
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16842418, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenPoor UX and doesn't work correctly. Select files, choose downthemall as the output directory, click the Download button. Maybe some files show up, maybe not. Clunky interface.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16777060, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternencomme DWHelper les éditeurs de ce truc on du fumer des produits radioactifs...Interface nul, totalement débille, confuse, incompréhensible, une véritable usine a gaz....qui ne sert donc que a perdre sont temps..a fuire également !