- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14717545, vor 4 JahrenWhat about an option to force a website to use dark mode even if not set globally? A sort of opposite to the exclusion-of-some-sites option.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon xk, vor 4 JahrenOverall nice for programmers who are used to dark theme, subject to the technical difficulty to force a dark theme on complicated sites.
For end users, some CSS knowledge does help when the default style overrides do not work perfectly.
May a little feature request? A toolbar button to toggle between different dark styles would be very great, since some sites work better with `filter: invert(100%)`-based styles, some work better with `background: black; color: white`-based styles. Currently I have to go to the option page frequently to switch between the two families.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon BetteBalterZen, vor 4 JahrenSo far so (very) good!
"Dark Mode" works on all websites which is awesome compared, can be enabled in "Private" and is super simple to use; that little button in top-right corner is perfect.
Why not 5 stars though? Because the I think the black and grey "colors" used is a bit too much, I'd like pages to be a little more lighty, if you could say that hehe, so an option to make pages more light or dark would make me go 5 stars.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13114404, vor 4 JahrenPretty good for PC and Mac computer users to use on their Firefox browser. It's really almost perfect to dark mode on Android, I just wish this extension didn't use so much ram on the Firefox browser. . 4/5
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon BHJ, vor 4 JahrenThis is the best one i have found so far Looks good :)
But the builtin styls only works on your website and not on FB :P (FB stays like in the image under no matter what)
And theres a white rectangle around messengers oval chat bubble
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14475365, vor 4 JahrenI am a developer and I am pretty impressed with what this add-on delivers considering the complexities involved. Every now and then it messes-up a web-site, but that's pretty rare and I think it's acceptable since the add-on lets you exclude certain web-sites.
Also every now and then the add-on inverts the colors of portraits and makes people look like smiling white-walkers. I actually find this endearing and it makes me laugh, better serotonin than eye-strain I say!